Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets see your fantasy teams

CR91

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two leagues.  This is the second year I have commished this league and its a 20 buyin winner take all.  That team is:

8 team

qb: Newton, Luck

rb: stewart,hill, gordon,yeldon

wr: Hopkins, Cooper, Benjamin, Edelman, Sanders, Treadwell,

te: kelce

k: gostkowski

def: cin

my second league is a dynasty league that is its first year.  This league is my project league:

12 team

qb: Newton, Rothlisberger, Gabbert

rb: Mccoy,Matthews,Duke Johnson, Yeldon,West

wr:dez,amari, davante, vincent jackson, Treadwell, dorial-green beckham, ginn, garcon, robert woods

te: Kelce, Allen

K: gostkowski, mcmanus

def: LA

We have 22 spots and at the end, I was just over it at the end of the draft.  It took two hours and my power went out during the draft.  Thats how I ended up with two K's

10 team ppr

Qb. Big Ben. Rivers

Rb.  Ingram, murray, Riddick, Bernard, D. Williams, 

Wr. J. Jones. A. Robinson K Allen,  

C. Coleman

Te.  D.Walker. M. Bennett

K. Vinatieri

DF.  Eagles. (I change every week depending on matchups)

On 9/6/2016 at 4:33 PM, Steamboat_Shaun said:

12 team snake draft (5th overall pick), standard scoring:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler

RB: Adrian Peterson, CJ Anderson, DeAngelo Williams, Danny Woodhead

WR: Randall Cobb, Allen Hurns, Torrey Smith, Josh Gordon, Phillip Dorsett, Rishard Mathews

TE: Travis Kelce, Dwayne Allen

D/ST: Patriots

K: Cairo Santos

Only thing I don't like is no point in wasting a pick on Cutler, unless it was your last pick. You have Rodgers, I wouldn't keep a second QB on the roster if i had him.

Just now, bababooey said:

Only thing I don't like is no point in wasting a pick on Cutler, unless it was your last pick. You have Rodgers, I wouldn't keep a second QB on the roster if i had him.

Yeah, I picked him right before my kicker, who was my last pick. My friend is in my league, huge Bears fan, and he wanted to pick Cutler ironically (he HATES Cutler), so I took him before he could just for a laugh. I doubt he's on the team very long.

26 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Yeah, I picked him right before my kicker, who was my last pick. My friend is in my league, huge Bears fan, and he wanted to pick Cutler ironically (he HATES Cutler), so I took him before he could just for a laugh. I doubt he's on the team very long.

I waited so long for a QB and grabbed cousins so I lose the luxury of having another pick at another position because I had to finish it off with Stafford, but I was glad I got a lot of value in waiting so long to pick QBs instead of getting Eli literally halfway through who according to ESPN is projected less points than Stafford who went at the end.

Just now, bababooey said:

I waited so long for a QB and grabbed cousins so I lose the luxury of having another pick at another position because I had to finish it off with Stafford, but I was glad I got a lot of value in waiting so long to pick QBs instead of getting Eli literally halfway through who according to ESPN is projected less points than Stafford who went at the end.

I did the same in my other league, I ended up with Bortles and Dalton.