Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would You Spend A 5, 6, Or 7Th Round Pick On This Wr

Some people will know who he is based on the stats but for right now I will just post his stats.

He's a four year starter for a college where quality of competition is a question. But for his career he has

• 291 receptions
  • 4,507 yards (15.49 ypc career)
  • 43 receiving TDs

He also over the last two years in college has

• 61 Punt returns
  • 441 PR yards
  • 2 Punt return TDs

The bulk of his receptions/yards/TDs came after a devestating leg injury.

I know who it is.... and yes I would spend a sixth possibly a fifth depending on if he tears it up at the combine. Big play threat.

I figured you'd know. You seem to spend as much time reviewing draft prospects and watching the games. (not meant as an insult by any means so I hope you don't take it that way).

And I agree about the 5th. Plus he had one of his best games on the biggest stage for his school against top competition.

Hahaha well my favorite team is the Texas Longhorns. He lead (didn't he) the league in touchdowns this year. Pretty impressive.

I don't know for sure, but I can't think of anyone else that got close to 20 TDs this past year. He also had one game with 7 receptions/380+ yards and 5 TDs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes, you’re the only one.   You haven’t noticed all the receiver injuries and your bigger worry us someone is back healthy?   Strange.  We will play more two tight end sets.   Mo is not going to lose much if any snaps.   His hand is hot,  they’ll keep feeding him.   Burton still has to play his way into game shape.     More healthy players is always a good thing.  It gives coaches more options.  Nm
    • Bleacher Report has us at 13, right between the Titans (12) and Bears (14).
    • Yup, no single stat ever tells the whole picture.   But even with that 3rd down conversion, by itself, is one of the critical stats, it's right up there with TDs, yards per attempt and turnovers that indicates a team's efficiency in must have situations.  And, quite frankly, the Colts are not doing well in that category so far this year.  Some of it's to be expected with a new QB plus no offseason, Rovers has not developed that chemistry to know where a WR will be in each 3rd down situation.  Nor has Reich and Rivers been in the film room enough together to so reich knows what Rivers likes and doesn't like in those situations.  
    • Foles doesnt role out of the pocket like Minshew and Darnold. Hopefully we can get even more pressure.
    • So a bunch of you are saying JB is a good backup.  What evidence Is there that he’s a good back up?   He has not played as a backup with the Colts, he was the starter the entire year both years he played and was subpar at least to the Indy brass since they hired a middle aged guy and drafted a rookie.   does being a bad starter qualify him for being a good backup?   he did play a game or so with NE as a backup, spot starter    you guys are deeming him a “good backup” as if it’s gospel truth.  By what criteria?
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 12,614

• Vexed

Vexed 78

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,446

• Shive

Shive 2,459

Moderators
    • Behle

Behle 35