Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hassan ridgeway


BProland85
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know we'll find out more about him in the coming weeks, but did anyone see how Ridgeway played being that the DL depth is currently lacking due to injuries? I wasn't able to watch the game so any insight would he helpful. 

 

Also, how did Morrison look at ILB. Did Green's coverage skills hold up at safety? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway was ok, not great but not terrible. He held his own but didn't do anything to really stand out. I'd say thats good for a 4th round rookie DT. Morrison looked like a thumper. I think he's got a long way to go in the coverage department but he seemed comfortable and in control making the calls out there. Green played very well. Really stood out both in coverage and against the run. I hate to make predictions after just one game but bearing injuries i think he will be a good safety for us for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 *

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Agreed. He definitely plays with a little nastiness.

Only issue i saw was the he'll need to keep plays in front of him.  If they get to his side or behind him...he's out of the picture.  

One play in specific i saw was where he got behind the LoS and flushed the ball carrier ( i think it was the QB...but not 100% at this time) outside...and i watched as the ball carrier just put distance between him and Morrison.

It is a good thing he plays at 110% and is relentless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2016 at 0:55 PM, jchandler7 said:

Ridgeway was ok, not great but not terrible. He held his own but didn't do anything to really stand out. I'd say thats good for a 4th round rookie DT. Morrison looked like a thumper. I think he's got a long way to go in the coverage department but he seemed comfortable and in control making the calls out there. Green played very well. Really stood out both in coverage and against the run. I hate to make predictions after just one game but bearing injuries i think he will be a good safety for us for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Really good analysis btw!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, camcolts2621 said:

I was born in 94, I would consider myself a fan of the original 151, but I respect the 2nd generation as well

You're young then. I'm 29, I started playing the gameboy games and the pokemon tcg game in 98. Got out of it for a while and back into it in 04 when I found an official place to play again. Won 2 City championships, a state championship, a regional championship, and have played at nats and worlds. Used to be really fun before the game became about Luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You're young then. I'm 29, I started playing the gameboy games and the pokemon tcg game in 98. Got out of it for a while and back into it in 04 when I found an official place to play again. Won 2 City championships, a state championship, a regional championship, and have played at nats and worlds. Used to be really fun before the game became about Luck.

I admire what you accomplished, my older brother who is 28 got into similar competitions as you but never made it as far. If you must know though, my heart does initially lie with the original 151

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, camcolts2621 said:

I admire what you accomplished, my older brother who is 28 got into similar competitions as you but never made it as far. If you must know though, my heart does initially lie with the original 151

I appreciate that. It got very difficult the higher the competition. I won some trips to Florida, California, Hawaii. Worlds is absolutely brutal to try to win at. I did really well at nats, couldn't win at worlds though. Traveled cross country in road trips all the time with friends, really fun back then lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If you're willing to put the time and effort in, it can be very rewarding. You'll have to adapt to learning a ton of new pokemon (6 generations worth), if you haven't already, but the opportunities there.

Thank you for the advice and perspective, I absolutely love pokemon. I will surely consider looking into some of these competitions, maybe even talk my older brother into getting back in the pokemon game!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, camcolts2621 said:

Thank you for the advice and perspective, I absolutely love pokemon. I will surely consider looking into some of these competitions, maybe even talk my older brother into getting back in the pokemon game!

Absolutely, PM me and tell me how you do in tourneys anytime. Would love to hear it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

pokemon-go-away.png

I put away a lot of money NOT playing video games....OOPS...back to topic.

 

I too think Ridgeway held his own.  I feel that he got winded very easily and took some plays off.  When he had his 'charge' motor going, he proved to me that he will continue to improve.  As mentioned, doing nothing BAD is a good thing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

What's up w.these Old little boys talking about Pokemon? I thought this was a football thread? Get money and get chicks! I bet yall still wear ninja turtles briefs. Smh one day you'll be old enough to vote.

 

but the question is....should they?

 

lol :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both of my kids still love Pokemon.  That's okay.  I still love Captain America (comic books).

 

I knew and still know that Morrison is going to be a factor.  He just has that "I will not be denied" attitude.  That being said, because we have depth, it may require an unfortunate injury for him to get his shot.  I think once he plays any kind of regular minutes, he will own the spot.,..despite his short comings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

What's up w.these Old little boys talking about Pokemon? I thought this was a football thread? Get money and get chicks! I bet yall still wear ninja turtles briefs. Smh one day you'll be old enough to vote.

Oh the big man on the Internet picking on people for enjoying something how cool 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People chill out. This is a football thread so talking about football is what should be done. But at the same time, liking Pokemon doesn't deserve criticism, or telling people that it's immature. And this is coming from a guy who never played it/doesnt like it. 

 

On topic, I saw ridgeway but didn't really see anything that got me excited. He's just a guy IMO, and theres nothing wrong with that. Hopefully he plays better against the rest of the preseason fodder. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Oh the big man on the Internet picking on people for enjoying something how cool 

This is a Colts thread, if you like Pokemon,  or Patriots for that matter, start your own thread. I guess ppl got in their feelings because of a "mediocre" cartoon? 

 

Back to BTM, COLTS ALL DAY. I CAME FOR COLTS (Hassan Ridgeway),  NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rackeen305 said:

This is a Colts thread, if you like Pokemon,  or Patriots for that matter, start your own thread. I guess ppl got in their feelings because of a "mediocre" cartoon? 

 

Back to BTW, COLTS ALL DAY. I CAME FOR COLTS (Hassan Ridgeway),  NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

Then ignore them and talk about the Colts there are plenty of ppl that will. I don't recall them quoting you?? No reason for you to be the wannabe Internet police 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

This is a Colts thread, if you like Pokemon,  or Patriots for that matter, start your own thread. I guess ppl got in their feelings because of a "mediocre" cartoon? 

 

Back to BTM, COLTS ALL DAY. I CAME FOR COLTS (Hassan Ridgeway),  NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Then ignore them and talk about the Colts there are plenty of ppl that will. I don't recall them quoting you?? No reason for you to be the wannabe Internet police 

@Colts Fan 12 Get out of your feelings dude. And stick to the topic. Hassan Ridgeway.  Otherwise,  this is just click bate. 

 

Hassan Played well. I'm looking forward to more time. I think TY Mcgill, Hassan, and Kerr are the best trio for the Dline. Megget is an up and coming force.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rackeen305 said:

 

 

@Colts Fan 12 Get out of your feelings dude. And stick to the topic. Hassan Ridgeway.  Otherwise,  this is just click bate. 

 

Hassan Played well. I'm looking forward to more time. I think TY Mcgill, Hassan, and Kerr are the best trio for the Dline. Megget is an up and coming force.

Click bate? Like 2 damn people were talking about it the rest were talking about the Colts get you panties out of a bunch lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Click bate? Like 2 damn people were talking about it the rest were talking about the Colts get you panties out of a bunch lmao

 

@colts _12Colts or Die. That's all there is to it. Stop talking about me and Pokemon. The topic is Hassan Ridgeway. Not me nor Pokemon. I've been reppin Blue since Reggie Wayne and Edge. Colts all day over here. How bout them colts plz.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

What's up w.these Old little boys talking about Pokemon? I thought this was a football thread? Get money and get chicks! I bet yall still wear ninja turtles briefs. Smh one day you'll be old enough to vote.

Ninja Turtles tattoo* I also a career that pays well, have a wife (been together 13 years), am a wrestler, liked the Colts since 95, like video games and Pokemon, have a legend of Zelda tattoo, have voted in every election since 2004, and I'm 30. It's okay to adult and like "childish" things, it keeps you from going insane and being judgemental. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

What's up w.these Old little boys talking about Pokemon? I thought this was a football thread? Get money and get chicks! I bet yall still wear ninja turtles briefs. Smh one day you'll be old enough to vote.

 

Come on man. Lay off. Everybody has their thing, something they enjoy, etc. There's nothing wrong with that. Jared's a good poster, and who cares if he likes Pokémon. That doesn't make him childish or anything else. You should delete that post bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

This is a Colts thread, if you like Pokemon,  or Patriots for that matter, start your own thread. I guess ppl got in their feelings because of a "mediocre" cartoon? 

 

Back to BTM, COLTS ALL DAY. I CAME FOR COLTS (Hassan Ridgeway),  NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

Wow? You are pretty quick to judge someone because they didn't follow your rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

@Colts_Fan12 There is absolutely nothing funny about me. Any other brilliant trash? Thanks now once a gain,  How bout them Colts 2016 plz.

Ok I'm done responding to you lol your a new member and you run in here like you own the place whatever dude 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • which at least theoretically would've freed Ballard up to use the "Campbell pick" on someone else as well
    • Spot on.    Just look at the QBs in the AFC...Mahomes, Allen, Jackson, and now Herbert. Yikes. You can't settle at this position and think you will be a serious contender.   Granted, football is still a team game and it's not all on the QB BUT there is no position that impacts the game as much as the QB and no position that can make his teammates better like the QB. Being say a top 15 QB isn't likely to cut it if you want to be a serious contender. The bar is higher than ever for what you need out of a QB.   In his 5 years in Philly there were a number of questions about Wentz to raise doubts as to whether or not he is a franchise QB. Perhaps some are unfair but they were there. That's not normal for franchise QBs at all. 5 years into a career you almost always know what you have.   IMO 5 games is not enough to crown him.         
    • Luck was the better QB but having said that I like Wentz, they are similar. Wentz showed me a lot on Monday to gain my confidence to the point, I think he could pull a Luck and win the the next 5 games looking at our schedule.
    • In my mind, he only gets a pass on the QB thing. However, that ends with this Wentz attempt, good results or bad.    as for the defense, I am on the train of thought that looks at it as scheme and calling. We blitz the least in the league, we also leave HUGE open zones and holes. That’s all scheme. To me, that’s on Eberflus and Reich for letting it happen. Ballard needs to look at a new DC and soon. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...