Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread


LucasOilStadium

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

We might finish this game with more injuries than points.

Honestly that's what's gonna concern me the most coming out of this game. Already lost what....2or3 guys. Doesn't look like the injury curse has left us yet. Injuries piling up....yet again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Honestly that's what's gonna concern me the most coming out of this game. Already lost what....2or3 guys. Doesn't look like the injury curse has left 

Saw someone post on Instagram TY tore his meniscus, but I've yet to see anything confirming this. So I'm calling nonsense until then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Saw someone post on Instagram TY tore his meniscus, but I've yet to see anything confirming this. So I'm calling nonsense until then. 

 

The last play he was in he caught a ball just out of bounds, stopped himself at the water table on the sideline and had his head down in pain. He did look hurt, and he didn't return. Hopefully it's nothing, but it isn't unfounded...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see Chud recognize he has to get Tolzien in a rhythm in the game and comfortable. Just to bad it took him almost 2 full quarters to recognize it. Should have came out doing it. Need to start that way in the 3rd quarter. Get some easy quick completions 5-7 yard passes to start this 3rd quarter to get Tolzien settled back in and then open it up some from there. Lets not make it more difficult than it is. Use the middle of the field

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gavin said:

Glad to see Chud recognize he has to get Tolzien in a rhythm in the game and comfortable. Just to bad it took him almost 2 full quarters to recognize it. Should have came out doing it. Need to start that way in the 3rd quarter. Get some easy quick completions 5-7 yard passes to start this 3rd quarter to get Tolzien settled back in and then open it up some from there. Lets not make it more difficult than it is. Use the middle of the field

 

Chuck has said no more Tolzein. Morris to take over 2nd half.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Honestly that's what's gonna concern me the most coming out of this game. Already lost what....2or3 guys. Doesn't look like the injury curse has left us yet. Injuries piling up....yet again.

Can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL?  NFL, guys get dinged.  Hell, the Bills already have lost their first two draft picks to injury.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL?  NFL, guys get dinged.  Hell, the Bills already have lost their first two draft picks to injury.

Knee injuries often don't dont turn out well. Also I never said he's probably out for the season or that it was a torn ACL...just I don't like the sound of knee injury. So calm down!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Knee injuries often don't dont turn out well. Also I never said he's probably out for the season or that it was a torn ACL...just I don't like the sound of knee injury. So calm down!!!

Calm down?  You are the only one using examination marks.

 

Players are constantly getting minor knee injuries.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okine! The talk of whether or not he can play OLB should come to a stop after this game. Thompson has also had a couple nice moments. I might go back and watch this game but part of me does not want to subject myself to watching this again

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • 1 week at a time. 
    • Weve got an explosive group on offense. We need the D to step up starting Sunday to really get some solid results. The problems we had last week were not due to being outmatched in any way. The film shows technique and execution issues which are fixable
    • https://www.profootballnetwork.com/wisconsin-jonathan-taylor-scouting-report-2020-nfl-draft/   and dude I know nothing about Tony Pauline.  I have no input on his credentials.  it's just a scouting report I looked at from a net search.  there are others.
    • According to the official gamebook the Colts gave up 1 sack for 5 yards, 2 TFL and 4 QH (QB Hits).  So I agree, that is really good for 46 pass attempts.  And only 2 TFL on 22 running plays is really good as well.  It shows that the oline was playing on the positive side of the LOS most of the game.  As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I also did not think Taylor looked impressive running, to me it looked like he was expecting things to work like they did in college, some of the moves he tried in the hole were things in college lead to big gains but the NFL lead to getting tackled faster.   But that being said, he did show his speed in the passing game and showed his power a couple of times, so I think this week the coaches and JT are working on hitting the hole full speed and then looking for the cut and the move.   Lastly, on the run that we have the screen shots of, of Taylor getting to the outside... that was a 5 yard gain, not a 2 yard gain.  At 9 of 22 JTs line was not impressive, but no reason to not give him credit where credit is due.  And it would have gone for a lot more if AC had been able to seal but instead JT had to run more horizontally towards the sideline for about 5-8 yards longer than he should have.  I don't remember what defense the Chargers were in but it is something that Rivers probably should have brought the TE in motion to the play side so he could have chipped and helped AC get that seal block.
  • Members

    • BleedBlue4Shoe86

      BleedBlue4Shoe86 613

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SC-Coltsfan

      SC-Coltsfan 121

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Chucklez

      Chucklez 940

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • J@son

      J@son 7,439

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Moe

      Moe 49

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 10,332

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • chad72

      chad72 12,668

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • AlanNC

      AlanNC 129

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • krunk

      krunk 12,489

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • AWalkerColts

      AWalkerColts 193

      Colts.com
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...