Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

We might finish this game with more injuries than points.

Honestly that's what's gonna concern me the most coming out of this game. Already lost what....2or3 guys. Doesn't look like the injury curse has left us yet. Injuries piling up....yet again.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Honestly that's what's gonna concern me the most coming out of this game. Already lost what....2or3 guys. Doesn't look like the injury curse has left 

Saw someone post on Instagram TY tore his meniscus, but I've yet to see anything confirming this. So I'm calling nonsense until then. 

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Saw someone post on Instagram TY tore his meniscus, but I've yet to see anything confirming this. So I'm calling nonsense until then. 

The last play he was in he caught a ball just out of bounds, stopped himself at the water table on the sideline and had his head down in pain. He did look hurt, and he didn't return. Hopefully it's nothing, but it isn't unfounded...

Glad to see Chud recognize he has to get Tolzien in a rhythm in the game and comfortable. Just to bad it took him almost 2 full quarters to recognize it. Should have came out doing it. Need to start that way in the 3rd quarter. Get some easy quick completions 5-7 yard passes to start this 3rd quarter to get Tolzien settled back in and then open it up some from there. Lets not make it more difficult than it is. Use the middle of the field

Just now, Gavin said:

Glad to see Chud recognize he has to get Tolzien in a rhythm in the game and comfortable. Just to bad it took him almost 2 full quarters to recognize it. Should have came out doing it. Need to start that way in the 3rd quarter. Get some easy quick completions 5-7 yard passes to start this 3rd quarter to get Tolzien settled back in and then open it up some from there. Lets not make it more difficult than it is. Use the middle of the field

Chuck has said no more Tolzein. Morris to take over 2nd half.

27 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Honestly that's what's gonna concern me the most coming out of this game. Already lost what....2or3 guys. Doesn't look like the injury curse has left us yet. Injuries piling up....yet again.

Can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL?  NFL, guys get dinged.  Hell, the Bills already have lost their first two draft picks to injury.

14 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL?  NFL, guys get dinged.  Hell, the Bills already have lost their first two draft picks to injury.

Knee injuries often don't dont turn out well. Also I never said he's probably out for the season or that it was a torn ACL...just I don't like the sound of knee injury. So calm down!!!

11 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Knee injuries often don't dont turn out well. Also I never said he's probably out for the season or that it was a torn ACL...just I don't like the sound of knee injury. So calm down!!!

Calm down?  You are the only one using examination marks.

Players are constantly getting minor knee injuries.

Okine! The talk of whether or not he can play OLB should come to a stop after this game. Thompson has also had a couple nice moments. I might go back and watch this game but part of me does not want to subject myself to watching this again