• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Just now, weslo1812 said:

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Yep, which is why pre-season games are so important. Let's give them learning experiences without worrying about the games counting.

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

No one's saying that right now. I mean, it's not like the line could've gotten any worse.