Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hall of Fame field is not Okay??

• B-B locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Which was the point of what Bowen said. Ballard must feel confident about something. Or it just very well might be Rivers wasn’t going to wait around.
    • Wouldn’t be surprised if we did.   I would be surprised if Stafford’s even close to a done deal though. Too many suitors and I don’t see Ballard already having made such a good offer that the Lions have closed the market.
    • Believe it or not, yep, I only had the nerves hit me like that one, the morning of my last wrestling match my senior year in highschool. I wrestled pretty darn good that day but there was no way I was beating 6 top 10 ranked and undefeated kids to advance to semi state.
    • Its probably natural to be upset, but the feeling of rightful ownership is misplaced, IMO.  It just falls under the broad undeniable truth that you can easily lose what you have if you don't defend it against others who will take it, simply because they want it.  Like all cities, MINN is in constant competition with other cities for anything that is good and they would have lost the Vikings if they did not step up to the plate and replaced the Metrodome.  
    • Eh Yeah maybe, but the ty we saw the last two years is not the TY that exploded on the league. Speed and losing it doesn’t concern me at all. WRs slow down all the time as they age. Even the greats. TY can still get open.    that said, something that has concerned me the last two years with TY and even 2018 with Andrew Luck, TY has been missing catches. Dropping passes he when younger made in his sleep. I’m sure someone will say something about his stat line and what not, but drops are about the most subjective stat out there. Besides the drops, I don’t see him fighting for the ball on contested catches like he used too as well. This is the same exact path that Reggie Wayne had to go down, same thing with Andre Johnson. I’m seeing the exact same things they had happen their last years playing happening to Ty the last couple of seasons. It’s still sporadic, and he did string together a few good games. But the whole outweighs the few.   I think you let him go.
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 551

• stitches

stitches 7,586

• jvan1973

jvan1973 4,795

• Pelt

Pelt 303

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,274

• Chloe6124