Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis Fans, Buy As Many Tickets As Possible

mouthofsouth

Lets see. The average ticket price for this years Super Bowl is $4000. The one game the NFL forgets about its blue collar fans which make up the majority. We can't afford to spend thousands on tickets. Sorry but there isn't one game worth that. I know the face value its much lower than that but who gets to buy them at face value? I also think the NFL needs to puta stop on ticket brokers buying up season tickets. We have fans wanting these seats but can't because some jack edit wants to make money on them. Exactly why I won't buy tickets off anyone but a fan that can't make the game. Sorry for the rant but it just ticks me off.

Hey, thanks for the reminder.....I was busy grooming my polo ponies and almost forgot.

I'll take 4 tickets at the 50 yard line and an executive suite with a nice skyline view at the Crown Plaza.

And if they cut the toast points for my caviar unevenly again this time, some heads are gonna roll!!

:)

Hey, thanks for the reminder.....I was busy grooming my polo ponies and almost forgot.

I'll take 4 tickets at the 50 yard line and an executive suite with a nice skyline view at the Crown Plaza.

And if they cut the toast points for my caviar unevenly again this time, some heads are gonna roll!!

:)

isn't it higgins' job to worry about such trivial affairs haha