Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Actually what happens is, someone derails a thread by taking a tangential point and making an argument out of it.    Luck was relevant to our w/l record, and I said we would have had more wins with him than without.  But assuming he would have led us to winning the division, and advancing in the playoffs is an alternative reality, considering how many positions regressed in play from last year, many due to injury.    And compared to how SF used their picks on players that had an impact, Luck was irrelevant in the Colts (including Grigson) picking a C, FS, a G, and another G and ILB (five of the lowest valued positions in the NFL) with the high picks we had.  
    • I hate to disagree with a fellow Colts fan. But the going sentiment (nfl talking heads) on Fromm is that he is a 2-3 Round QB   He had fantastic talent all around him with a stout OL and only completed 60%   That number will be harder to improve upon in the pros    I personally don’t see an improvement over JB with From     But...... who knows?  
    • Eli seems like a good guy.  Stayed with 1 team his whole career.  Won 2 Superbowls.    There you go, some positive, uplifting comments.   I still don't think he should be in the HOF.    
    • Fair enough. As far as Brissett, I think Ballard will give him every opportunity to retain his starting position. I don't believe he is ready to give up on him. I understand that is not a popular belief but the signs are pointing that direction IMO.  Now if one of those top 4 QBs do happen to fall to us he would be smart to make the move.  My question is what is he going to do with Hoyer?  Is he going to take the 5 million cap hit by cutting him? 
    • So this might be a stupid question. What do they do today? They practiced Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and the game is on Saturday. So what are they doing today? Interviews? Meeting?
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 10,736

• jth1985

jth1985 0

Rookie
    • ClaytonC

ClaytonC 31

• Mitch Connors

Mitch Connors 287

• Cynjin

Cynjin 2,907