Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

favorite colts game you attended

CR91

On 7/2/2016 at 5:42 AM, 100GFB said:

I attended 3 games in SD and 3 in Indy.  The first in Indy was Manning's homecoming game!  Lol! Think my/Colts record is 2-4 in the games I was in attendance!  Had a great time at all the games but being in Lucas on a home game is best!

Manning's homecoming game in 2013 was also my first experience at a Colts home game! I had just gotten back from a deployment and my wife surprised me with tickets, I was thrilled but when I found out how much she had paid for them I couldn't justify the trip up there and the cost so we tried to sell them. They didnt sell so in the end we bit the bullet and drove up  from Florida (where I was stationed) and had one of the best experiences of my life! Sucked to see Reggie tear his ACL but the atmosphere and seeing Mathis strip sack Manning was great!

FB_IMG_1467794396410.jpg

On 7/1/2016 at 10:50 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 2009 Sunday Night 4th and 2 game vs the Patriots here at LOS. We were down 34-14 midway through the 4th Qtr and came back and beat them 35-34 on a Reggie Wayne TD from Peyton in the last seconds. The high I had that night was like when we beat them in the 2006 Championship Game. That win kept us undefeated as well putting us 9-0. I didn't attend the 2006 Championship Game, did anyone in here go to that game? I have also seen the Texans and Jags several times here at LOS over the years but nothing compared to that Patriots game in 2009.

Was at that game also. Had some clown at was a N.E. fan telling me every 2 mins that this was a mans game all we had was a bunch of boys. Then he made the comment that we trade Reggie for Moss in the forth quarter and the colts still won't win He left with about 4 mins left in the game that was the best final 4 mins  of the game. Just wish that he would have stayed so I could tell take  Moss and shove it

9 minutes ago, bellboys said:

Was at that game also. Had some clown at was a N.E. fan telling me every 2 mins that this was a mans game all we had was a bunch of boys. Then he made the comment that we trade Reggie for Moss in the forth quarter and the colts still won't win He left with about 4 mins left in the game that was the best final 4 mins  of the game. Just wish that he would have stayed so I could tell take  Moss and shove it

Yeah too bad he left, I would've definitely talked smack to him when we pulled it out if he was rubbing it in all game. It's hard to believe we won that game because for 3 and half quarters we played lousy.

The 2009 game vs the Patriots is definitely my #1 game, #2 would probably be the 1st game I attended at LOS in 2008 vs the Texans. I took a tour of the stadium before that game and it blew me away - we won that game as well. 1st time I seen Andrew live was in 2013 vs the Texans at LOS and we beat them 25-3 so that was also a great memory.

My favorite Colts game was my first at Lucas Oil.  Colts vs Vikings 2012, Luck's home opener.  Colts won a close one on a last second field goal.  The Vikings tied the game with roughly a minute left and Luck marched down and got in field goal range and Adam V kicked the game winner.  It's always a fun experience going to Lucas Oil to watch the Colts! 

Just now, BullsColtsFan1 said:

My favorite Colts game was my first at Lucas Oil.  Colts vs Vikings 2012, Luck's home opener.  Colts won a close one on a last second field goal.  The Vikings tied the game with roughly a minute left and Luck marched down and got in field goal range and Adam V kicked the game winner.  It's always a fun experience going to Lucas Oil to watch the Colts! 

Yeah that was a great game, glad we won for you so you could walk away happy.

I was fortunate enough to be there in 09 when Bullitt stopped Faulk on 4th and 2. The roof had to be close to blowing off LOS. We all jumped up in the air going bananas! Beer, Pop, Nachos, little kids, all of it was flying through the air. It was electrically majestic!

I also remember going to a game a long time ago at the RCA Dome when we played the Chargers. Philip Rivers was screaming and flipping off the crowd. Hated that guy ever since. That wasn't a great game, I just remember it to this day. 

The 4th and 2 game easily. We were picking up our stuff to leave when Maroney fumbled near the goal line in the 3rd to help us back into it. We all figured out they were going for it very early on on the 4th and 2, and the tension in the building was thick as concrete. When Reggie caught the tying score I'm surprised walls didn't fall down. 

2006 AFCCG...... just because of what was at stake and who it was against. That and getting to help arrest a group of angry Patriot fans was icing on the cake.  Id worked security for numerous games and have on occasion since. I've never heard the Dome that loud ever.

Been two a couple games and my favorite was when I payed way way too much but it was AFC champ game against NE.  One game away from the SB but it was worth it.  That interception by Marlin Jackson like 6 guys around me that I never ever meant before I'm my life jumped all over me.  Hugging and yelling we are going to the superbowl!! 

I am torn between the Greenbay ChuckStrong game and the Chiefs AFC Championship game.  Very different emotions but absolutely CRAZY!  I was high fiving and hugging everyone around me, even the guy in the Chiefs jersey next to me got a hug.  He was gracious in defeat.

I had been to 10 games or so in the RCA Dome, and each one was awesome in their own ways. Even the losses came with excitement(cough-cough Dan Marino led Dolphins)! Haven't had the opportunity to watch a game at the Lucas Oil Stadium. But have been to the pro shop at the stadium a few times :)

5 minutes ago, GoColtsWin said:

I had been to 10 games or so in the RCA Dome, and each one was awesome in their own ways. Even the losses came with excitement(cough-cough Dan Marino led Dolphins)! Haven't had the opportunity to watch a game at the Lucas Oil Stadium. But have been to the pro shop at the stadium a few times :)

The RCA Dome was better. We had the best homefield in the league when we played there.

My buddy is a life-long Patriot fan, and he said the Colts fan base/stadium  was the classiest sports venue he ever attended. Took him to a cpl Colts/Pats games at the Dome. That place made my ears ring for days after games! Seriously have suffered from migraines from that amazing place :) Was always proud of us at the Dome, we represented(not saying we still don't, just have no Lucas Oil experiences)

So in 2013 I went to the Colts and Chiefs playoff game. As many of you remember, there were quite a few Chiefs fans in the building that day. My father and I were sitting in a section that featured two superb female Chiefs fans that made it a point to gloat in the first half when the Chiefs were up big. Unfortunately, they had to get back to KC so they left early, thinking the game was already sealed. As they were leaving, I asked (half-joking) why they were leaving since they were about to see one of the greatest playoff comebacks ever? They both laughed. I laughed in the end.