Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raven @ Patriots Gameday Thread

ruksak

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom brady SUCKED this game. Ravens handed them the game.

**** YOU EVANS

**** YOU CUNDIFF

****ing great

Now I need to ****ing hear about how Tom Brady is the most awesome thing in the world for ****ing two weeks

How can the PATRIOTS BE THAT GOD **** ****ING LUCKY

They turn the ball over three times

Evans can't hold onto a ****ing pass

And now CUndiff can't make a ****ing chipshot FG

Please Giants/49ers.....just PLEASE don't let Brady get a 4th ring...

Perfect...what a waste of a Super Bowl hosting season. Of all teams to represent the AFC this year it would have to be those guys. I could have dealt with anyone but the Patriots. I don't even think I will even bother friggin watching this year. Glad I am not in Indy. Can't stomach possibly seeing that team hoist up the Lombardi in our house. Baltimore Ravens...you SUCK! Chokers.

Well....it's up to the 49ers/Giants...

How the Patriots get this lucky every year is beyond me...

After losing to the Giants, they get an uber easy schedule, paving the way for a #1 seed

They get 2 byes

They play like utter crap vs the Ravens from the top down and they still lose

Give credit to the Pats. If it were the Colts on a 4th & 1 with Peyton at the helm, Dungy or Caldwell would have opted for a FG OR we would have come up with no points because our O-line cannot generate a push. In the playoffs, at some point, you have to shed the conservative shell and the Pats made the plays when they had to and the Ravens did not even though they had ample chances.

This one probably hurts the Ravens a long time because they were right there with Lee Evans and his bread basket that he could not hold on to. Flacco did not lose this game.

Perfect...what a waste of a Super Bowl hosting season. Of all teams to represent the AFC this year it would have to be those guys. I could have dealt with anyone but the Patriots. I don't even think I will even bother friggin watching this year. Glad I am not in Indy. Can't stomach possibly seeing that team hoist up the Lombardi in our house. Baltimore Ravens...you SUCK! Chokers.

I agree wholeheartedly and am also glad I am not in INDY....as if we Colts fan have not suffered enough this year.

Thank you for your words of support, Colt fans.

5>2.

Please don't take this personally. The Pats have stumbled listlessly into the SB. Their performance was outshined by a handful of key errors by the Ravens. Brady seemed to be stricken blind by his own stardom. The Pats defense made it's best plays by witnessing absurd playcalling by the Ravens, a game ending drop and a shanked 32 YRD FG.

The Patriots nation has as much cause to be happy as they do to be concerned. Happy because they won, concerned because they sucked.

Please don't take this personally. The Pats have stumbled listlessly into the SB. Their performance was outshined by a handful of key errors by the Ravens. Brady seemed to be stricken blind by his own stardom. The Pats defense made it's best plays by witnessing absurd playcalling by the Ravens, a game ending drop and a shanked 32 YRD FG.

The Patriots nation has as much cause to be happy as they do to be concerned. Happy because they won, concerned because they sucked.

Actually I am both happy and less concerned...since I am a Patriots fan, the reason for my happiness is obvious...the reason I am less concerned is less obvious: Defense! If told before the game that going to SB would depend on our defense, I would would have soiled my pants.

Actually I am both happy and less concerned...since I am a Patriots fan, the reason for my happiness is obvious...the reason I am less concerned is less obvious: Defense! If told before the game that going to SB would depend on our defense, I would would have soiled my pants.

Take a hike. Go gloat amongst your peers.

Sincerely, congratulations for making the SB. Always a surreal moment for an NFL fan to realize you're in the big dance.

Seriously though, objectively speaking, y'all defense didn't do much of anything to win that game aside from the one man show, Wilfork. I would be concerned if I was a Pats fan.

Again, grats on the SB birth!

Sorry, but your third sentence reeks of lameness. Brady ALWAYS struggles against the Ravens. Just like Peyton always struggled against the Chargers. The Ravens had the #2 defense in the NFL for good reason.

Sincerely, congratulations for making the SB. Always a surreal moment for an NFL to realize you're in the big dance.

Seriously though, objectively speaking, y'all defense didn't do much of anything to win that game aside from the one man show, Wilfork. I would be concerned if I was a Pats fan.

Again, grats on the SB birth!

Thanks. I have read a number of posts here by you and have come to the conclusion that you are a class act. Your gracious comments are proof of that.

In response to your statement, I pose you a question: If offense (i.e., Brady) stunk, who won the game? The answer is the reason I am far less concerned tonight than last night.

They didn't beat us for the SB. It was still 90 degrees outside when the Colts were out of it. So lets not be ugly and childish about it.

They're happy and I don't blame them.

I can't ......there are a few Pats fan here that I am happy for. Otherwise.....someone posting 5>2 ..I will not congratulate....