Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Unruly Nfc Championship Fans Face Ouster From Game

Coltssouth

This is the first I have ever heard of San Fran fans acting in this type of manner.

The Eagles or the Raiders I would not be surprised, but I was at this one:

http://sports.yahoo....giants-security

Wasn't there some kinda big issue when the 49ers played the Raiders in the pre-season earlier this year? I thought I remembered them talking about not playing that game again because of how some fans were acting.

Wasn't there some kinda big issue when the 49ers played the Raiders in the pre-season earlier this year? I thought I remembered them talking about not playing that game again because of how some fans were acting.

Yeah. I sorta remember something about that. Seems they talked about moving the game to a neutral site they hated each other so much?

I live in the bay area....lets not let 10 fans' experience paint a bad picture. It is like when someone said all Indianapolis fans were wearing Luck Jerseys.

My wife went to the game and yeah she said there were some *ic 49ers fans...

Ruksak....yes the folks here are more friendly to animals.....I swear this town is Pet Friendly to the max.

This is the first I have ever heard of San Fran fans acting in this type of manner.

Didn't SF Giant Fans beat up on Dodger fans all season long (more than once with one making national headlines)? All those stories I heard over the summer reminded me of Philly fans - despicable!

I live in the bay area....lets not let 10 fans' experience paint a bad picture. It is like when someone said all Indianapolis fans were wearing Luck Jerseys.

My wife went to the game and yeah she said there were some *ic 49ers fans...

Ruksak....yes the folks here are more friendly to animals.....I swear this town is Pet Friendly to the max.

agreed

Niners fans are very friendly, I've never had a problem with any of them.

Raiders fans on the other hand........... :evil:

I thought SF was supposed to be a progressive city? You can't even buy a goldfish there because they feel it's mean to the fish.

Apparently they appreciate fish more than opposing fans.

instead of chasing off the sea lions, they just built more piers. the picture is a screenshot of a webcam just a few minutes ago

pier_39.png

they certainly are a bit silly. i love san francisco though. anyone who doesn't fall in love with that town has no soul

I've never been there. It certainly seems scenic and historically significant. Some mighty flakey people running things there though. I couldn't deal with it personally. I like my good 'ol redneck Indiana.

agreed

Niners fans are very friendly, I've never had a problem with any of them.

Raiders fans on the other hand........... :evil:

Yes Raiders fans are no joke....a buddy of mine took me to a couple of games he is a season ticket holder and we sat in the black hole...even some of those girls will kick your butt....LOL