Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 3 classic Indianapolis Colts games would you like to see on NFL Youtube channel?

Restored

Colts Games  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 Indianapolis Colts Game Would You Like To See?

• 1988 Colts vs. Broncos (MNF Halloween Game)
    • 1995 Colts vs. Steelers (AFC Championshp Game/Hail Mary)
    • 2003 Colts vs. Buccaneers (MNF Comeback game)
    • 2004 Colts vs. Chargers (Manning breaks Marino passing record)
    • 2006 Colts vs. Patriots (AFC Championship Game)
    • 2006 Colts vs. Bears (Super Bowl XLI)
    • 2009 Colts vs. Patriots (4th and 2)
    • 2012 Colts vs. Packers (Colts comeback, Chuckstrong game)
    • 2013 Colts vs. Chiefs (AFC Wildcard playoffs comeback)
    • Other (not listed)

I'm a relatively new Colts fan, so I picked 06 AFC Championship win vs Pats, the '12 win over the Packers, and the '13 win over the Chiefs

That Packer win is still my all time favourite Colts win. Coming into that game, NO ONE gave us a shot. That was a VERY good Green Bay team, and that fact that we came back and beat em, despite the circumstances, showed the character of this team.

Man all 9 of those games you have listed are excellent choices. The 2012 game at Detroit would be another excellent one you left out where Andrew had the walk off game winning flip pass as time expired with a huge comeback win. The 06 AFC Championship Game was the greatest game in Colts history IMO, I was at the 09 4th and 2 game which was the best game I have ever seen live, and I would say that Detroit game in 2012 would be my 3rd choice just to be different. The Chiefs Playoff game in 2013 was the better win though. The Chiefs Playoff game in 1995 is an excellent one too. I just watched that recently, that was the game we won leading upto the Steelers AFC Championship Game.

I'll add the 1996 regular season game at Dallas. Colts came from behind to win. Dallas missed a FG at end of game, if memory serves. Harbaugh was yelling "We would've made a good Super Bowl!" as he was leaving the field. Also the Halloween 1999 home victory over Dallas. Hunter Smith tackles Deion Sanders from behind and Marvin later burns Sanders for a long TD.

Significance - 2006 AFCCG first, 2013 Chiefs playoff game next.

Entertainment value - 4th and 2 game, look on Belichick's face after the failed 4th down, priceless :)

To be honest, it's hard to be entertained in the moment when too much is at stake in the playoffs for a team you're invested in. At least with a regular season game, there's always tomorrow in the same season.

Cant beat the colts pats AFCCG game. I used to work security at the games, that atmosphere and energy was one of a kind. Plus 2 legendary QBs going at it with the big dance on the line. It just can't be beat

50 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Cant beat the colts pats AFCCG game. I used to work security at the games, that atmosphere and energy was one of a kind. Plus 2 legendary QBs going at it with the big dance on the line. It just can't be beat

I've been a Colts fan for almost 50 years and that's still my favorite game.  The second half of the KC game, I may have watched even more.  

On May 13, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Restored said:

The league announced on Thursday that part of that content will be three memorable games available online for each team prior to the 2016 season. What 3 games would you like to see featured?

What is your YouTube channel?

7 hours ago, csmopar said:

That is no doubt the greatest Colts game in our team history. That was the real SB, of course if we dont close the deal against the Bears than that win wouldnt of meant as much so both are are equal IMO = 1a 1b.. To me the 2009 Pats at Colts Regular Season game was the best Regular Season win we ever had - the 4th and 2 game and I was at that game. That win put us at 9-0 and separated us from the pack as being the best team in the league. I remember slamming a 6 pack of beer before going to that game, then going to a friends of mine party after the game and getting hammered until like 4 in the morning celebrating that win with a group of people. To me the 3 games I mentioned were the best in Franchise history for obvious reasons. In the Andrew era, the Chiefs Playoff game in 2013 reigns supreme but winning at Denver against that Defense and Peyton to advance to the 2014 AFC Title Game is a close 2nd. Nobody gave us a chance to beat Denver in that type of situation. I still love that game at Detroit as well during the 2012 Regular Season where Andrew had the walk off game winning flip pass as time expired to complete an unbelievable comeback win! I remember the announcer saying "Andrew Luck has shocked the Lions". The look on Matt Stafford's face was priceless!

24 minutes ago, grmasterb said:

You Tube already has this classic Colts playoff game.

@ 0:03 "The Chiefs -- a model of consistency and precision -- can anyone derail them..."

Oh man, three seconds in and I'm already laughing. Good stuff!

'03 Bucs - Ran upstairs to wake up my dad when it went to OT at like midnight and got yelled at since he had to be at work early Tuesday.  Then trying to be quiet when they actually won the game.

'06 Pats - Kept jumping around yelling and angered the neighbors that lived in the apt below us.

'13 Chiefs - Ran/jumped around my store cheering since I was at work and got weird looks from customers and co-workers.

Some of my best memories. :thmup:  :colts:

15 hours ago, Ryan Pelley said:

Wish there were other options. Manning's playoff masterpieces vs. Denver and other games from 2009. 

But... playing along, 04 vs. Chargers, 09 vs. Patriots and 12 vs. Packers.

Yeah I wanted to list a lot more but I couldn't re-edit the poll once I posted them unfortunately.

All great games chosen so far.