Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles Sign RB Ronnie Brown

OnlyUtahColtsFan

I can almost guarantee they won't win the Super Bowl. When was the last time a team signed a bunch of free agents and won the Super Bowl? Chemistry is just as important, if not more important, than talent. Guys who have been together longer will player together better than guys who are talented, but all just got signed from new teams this year.

3.6 mil less than joe..

ronnie brown COULD b sick for the eagles..think about wildcat w him, vick, and desean..haha..wth!!!

it could be reallll interesting

I'm not a big fan of the Wildcat, mainly because once Miami brought it back, Reid seemed to overuse it, so I can see him going back to it now. I guess if it's going to be done, no one better than the one who was great utilizing it.

Don't worry about Ronnie, he's done. He's lost about 3 steps and all his power, he's injury prone, and has always struggled to get 1,000 even as the starting RB in a run heavy system. He's not going to do much at all.

Don't worry about Ronnie, he's done. He's lost about 3 steps and all his power, he's injury prone, and has always struggled to get 1,000 even as the starting RB in a run heavy system. He's not going to do much at all.

Given how little we run the ball, especially with our #2 back, he won't have to do much. If he makes the team, I imagine he'll be used mostly in short yardage/goal line plays, and maybe some Wildcat plays.