Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Small roster move

CR91

He looks pretty good on highlight tape, aggressive and physical, sheds blocks well, OK awareness it seems(sometimes is too late to look towards the ball).

Unfortunately, I can't find a more complete tape on him.

11 hours ago, Boiler_Colt said:

That's because any complete tape of the 2015 Purdue Boilermakers was likely burned as it was known to induce vomiting. 

Quoted for truth, and I'm a Purdue Sports fan!

8 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

I'm interested to see his real abilities. It's obvious he made an impression. Purdue didn't really give him the platform to show his true skills.

I like it, he was one of the few bright spots on that defense the last three years. At the very least good competition for our young safety in camp, and could possibly get a roster spot. Safety is definitely a spot where we need to groom some players, Adams isn't getting younger, Geathers hasn't been a full time starter (although I think he will be fine), and how Green will turn out is unknown. 

Just looked at the roster, it seems they have him listed as a CB, which he also played at Purdue. Interesting I thought if he was going to make it, it was going to be as a S, Chuck must see something in him at CB. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Same. Can we fire their coaches?!

Amen......this better be Hazels last year if there isn't a major improvement!!! Pretty sure Painters days will also be numbered if he doesn't figure out how to utilize the talent on his squad as well. They're spending too much money on these athletic facilities/buildings to continue to be the armpit of the big 10.

42 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Amen......this better be Hazels last year if there isn't a major improvement!!! Pretty sure Painters days will also be numbered if he doesn't figure out how to utilize the talent on his squad as well. They're spending too much money on these athletic facilities/buildings to continue to be the armpit of the big 10.

If Purdue is the armpit of the big 10 does that make Indiana the butt crack?

On May 8, 2016 at 0:54 PM, crazycolt1 said:

If Purdue is the armpit of the big 10 does that make Indiana the butt crack?

So both Rod Woodson & Drew Brees graduated from arm pit university? I'm sure they have a different perspective on their alma mater. 

I know; I know. You were just joking around CC1. No harm done.