Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FREE AGENT DWIGHT FREENEY

FREE AGENT DWIGHT FREENEY (YES OR NO)  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we go after Dwight Freeney?

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

Yes, but that is not covering runningbacks. I know that you are new to this, but there is a difference between making a tackle on a runner and playing coverage.

Mathis has maybe played 15 snaps in coverage in the past 3 years. 

As a DE his job is to make plays. His total tackles for a DE is pretty low. There is more to playing DE than rushing the passer in case you over looked that. You want to bring up the last three years?  In the last three years has a grand total of 15 tackles and 6 of those were assisted. Last season he had zero tackles for a loss. Once again you have made yourself look foolish in assuming a Defensive Ends job does not include making plays. And then you accuse me of being new? Another joke by you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

As a DE his job is to make plays. His total tackles for a DE is pretty low. There is more to playing DE than rushing the passer in case you over looked that. You want to bring up the last three years?  In the last three years has a grand total of 15 tackles and 6 of those were assisted. Last season he had zero tackles for a loss. Once again you have made yourself look foolish in assuming a Defensive Ends job does not include making plays. And then you accuse me of being new? Another joke by you.

It's kind of amazing how you can just totally go off on unrelated tangents about almost anything.

I fully believe that you don't actually read the posts you respond to. I have no other explanation. 

2 hours ago, Dustin said:

It's kind of amazing how you can just totally go off on unrelated tangents about almost anything.

I fully believe that you don't actually read the posts you respond to. I have no other explanation. 

It's not my fault you totally ignore the facts.