Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

2016 NFL Draft Thread

1 hour ago, stitches said:

Mayock said if Ridgeway waited one more year, he would have been a round 1 or 2 pick. I've read the same thing at several other places.

If they stay healthy. Some kids go back and get hurt, either enough to drop their play level notably, or takes them out of the game completely and their stock falls rapidly.  Some kids can't chance it.

5 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Are there still any valuable olb left?

Ochi, Holmes, Perkins... Wallace, McCalister, Cowser?

Dadi Nicolas?

4 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

David Perkins, will be like a Jonathan Newsome pick, a chance we take but if he realizes his upside unlike Newsome, might end up a good one. There is a reason why Urban Meyer got him first, and then he transferred from Ohio State to Illinois State.

24 minutes ago, scooter4910 said:

Being flippant.....remove stick from XXX

You had a stick in your xxx, sounds painful.

I wouldn't be upset with David Perkins or Christian Westerman.

The last time I mentioned Su'a Cravens like I mentioned the 2 players above, the Redskins snatched him. I hope they leave the above 2 out there :)

12 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

lbs.JPG

1 minute ago, krunk said:

omg another offensive tackle

They don't want Luck on the sidelines for sure :)

So, it looks likes our OL will be these 8.  Castanzo, Mewhort, Kelly, Clark, Good, Reitz, Thornton, Holmes, Haeg.  Who is going to get cut.  I don't see us carrying 9.

I really like this!!!! We're strengthening and creating good depth and competition in the trenches on both sides. We're gonna have lots of bodies with talent, ability and potential on both lines.

5 minutes ago, bigt said:

So, it looks likes our OL will be these 8.  Castanzo, Mewhort, Kelly, Clark, Good, Reitz, Thornton, Holmes, Haeg.  Who is going to get cut.  I don't see us carrying 9.

There will be lots of competition....that's for sure! And what excite's me more is we have an O-line coach who knows how to develop a good offensive line both as a whole unit and individually.

Westerman slipping?  Brandon Shell taken before Jerrell Adams?  Weird Science goin' on...

OK, Westerman gone now.

"With improved hand technique and anchor strength, he has starting potential at the next level," says Dane Brugler of CBS Sports. Quote about Joe Haeg.

I was really hoping for Johnathan Williams with that pick. Buffalo got him the pick after us and I think he's going to be an animal..