2016 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm a firm believer that games are won and lost in the trenches.  I like our draft so far

Mayock said if Ridgeway waited one more year, he would have been a round 1 or 2 pick. I've read the same thing at several other places.

Just now, stitches said:

Mayock said if Ridgeway waited one more year, he would have been a round 1 or 2 pick. I've read the same thing at several other places.

He said something about money and family issues, so I'm not sure what he's referring to with that.  However, if he has the talent to be a 1st or 2nd round pick, I love grabbing him in the 4th round this year

Just now, Nobody said:

Apparently teams just don't like Billings because of his lack of versatility and lack of help in the pass game. I'm fine with us passing on him. I'd be happy with Jordan Howard with our second 4th, or a pass rusher.

What pass rushers lol? They're all gone

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Jordan Howard is dropping fast

I like the Howard kid but I like the Dixon kid out of Louisiana just a little better. Extremely durable for your starter quicker than fast.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

That would be unreal

That would be one heck of a rotation Ridgeway billings Henderson Perry Jones Langford. Even average linebackers should be able make plays with those guys in front

Just now, SuperJoe33 said:

I like the Howard kid but I like the Dixon kid out of Louisiana just a little better. Extremely durable for your starter quicker than fast.

That would be one heck of a rotation Ridgeway billings Henderson Perry Jones Langford. Even average linebackers should be able make plays with those guys in front

Agreed.  That would be an interesting plan.  Build up the DL so our LBs can make plays even if we don't bring in any prospects at OLB