Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

2016 NFL Draft Thread

"Let's talk about the Browns for 15 minutes and ignore the picks happening right now"

ESPN's coverage of the draft is a joke, wish I had NFLN

I think the Jets will go Billings here with them losing Snacks Harrison

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm a firm believer that games are won and lost in the trenches.  I like our draft so far

Mayock said if Ridgeway waited one more year, he would have been a round 1 or 2 pick. I've read the same thing at several other places.

Just now, stitches said:

Mayock said if Ridgeway waited one more year, he would have been a round 1 or 2 pick. I've read the same thing at several other places.

He said something about money and family issues, so I'm not sure what he's referring to with that.  However, if he has the talent to be a 1st or 2nd round pick, I love grabbing him in the 4th round this year

Apparently teams just don't like Billings because of his lack of versatility and lack of help in the pass game. I'm fine with us passing on him. I'd be happy with Jordan Howard with our second 4th, or a pass rusher.

Ooooh i hate that those freaking Texans got Tyler Ervin!

Just now, Nobody said:

Apparently teams just don't like Billings because of his lack of versatility and lack of help in the pass game. I'm fine with us passing on him. I'd be happy with Jordan Howard with our second 4th, or a pass rusher.

What pass rushers lol? They're all gone

redskins could go billings too with them losing PotRoast

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

Yeah, unfortunately not many left. But it was a really weak draft for pass rush. Hopefully Cole steps up this year.

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

Take a look at Tyrone Holmes. I really want him with either this coming pick or in the 5th.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Jordan Howard is dropping fast

I like the Howard kid but I like the Dixon kid out of Louisiana just a little better. Extremely durable for your starter quicker than fast.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

That would be unreal

That would be one heck of a rotation Ridgeway billings Henderson Perry Jones Langford. Even average linebackers should be able make plays with those guys in front

Just now, SuperJoe33 said:

I like the Howard kid but I like the Dixon kid out of Louisiana just a little better. Extremely durable for your starter quicker than fast.

That would be one heck of a rotation Ridgeway billings Henderson Perry Jones Langford. Even average linebackers should be able make plays with those guys in front

Agreed.  That would be an interesting plan.  Build up the DL so our LBs can make plays even if we don't bring in any prospects at OLB

i will jump for joy if we turn around and pick up Billings too!

Antonio Morrison.....arrested..."barked" at a police dog!!  hahahahahaha

"However, teams will have to check into his background due to two arrests (punching bouncer, barking at a police dog/resisting arrest) within five weeks in the summer of 2013."