Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you trade next years No. 1 for

16 hours ago, BOTT said:

I couldn't give two poops about a franchise RB.

Upon further review I am with you. If we were looking for a RB Booker or Dixon were right there when we took Morrison in the 4th. I really thought we might go that way too.   

Maybe we could get the Jets to take a 2nd. Wilkerson would be a huge addition to the D. I would want the 1st for our edge and 2017 is going to be loaded if they all come out. It will be strong even if they don't.

We both know we aren't making a move like that. A proven beast in the league that would improve the biggest deficiency on D 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Dolphins 26 Jaguars 24 Niners 17 Giants 20 Football Team 16 Browns 23 Bengals 10 Eagles 27 Raiders 16 Patriots 27 Bears 32 Falcons 24 Rams 20 Bills 23 OT Texans 27 Steelers 30 Titans 17 Vikings 21 Panthers 13 Chargers 23 Jets 17 Colts 23 Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34 Lions 7 Cardinals 27 Bucs 24 Broncos 10 Packers 31 Saints 30 Chiefs 24 Ravens 31  
    • Seriously. Thats your take on yesterday's game? A game like yesterday infuriates me even more. Eberflus should have had the same game plan against the Jags. He played off the receivers and allowed Minshew to complete 95% of his passes. Thats a joke. I have read and heard ex gms say we were out coached in the Jags game. We played vanilla D and allowed Minshew to complete shirt passes by playing sofr. I am still not impressed with him as a coordinator. Has done nothing to wow me.
    • Glow is really developing into a really nice player.
    • That..........was ugly.
    • Dolphins 20 Jaguars 28 49ers 21 Giants 10 Football Team 14 Browns 9  Bengals 24 Eagles 17 Raiders 21 Patriots 27 OT Bears 17 Falcons 17 * Rams 17 Bills 25 Texans 24 Steelers 20 Titans 23 Vikings 17 Panthers 17 Chargers 28 Jets 15 Colts 22 Cowboys 31 Seahawks 27 Lions 20 Cardinals 31  Buccaneers 28 Broncos 13 Packers 34 Saints 30 Chiefs 35 Ravens 27   * First tie of the season    Let's get more people to participate this week!    
  • Members