Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers and Colts are among the teams that have done the most due diligence on Karl Joseph.

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

It does matter it don't matter how many years lattimore played he still got drafted after his injury problems even if smith only plays a year and retired it don't matter my point is he is getting drafted there is no doubt about it 

Yeah, he got drafted, but teams are going to see the fact that Lattimore never played a snap for the 49ers, and aren't going to want to spend a valuable pick on a guy that could have the same problem. I'm sure he'll get drafted, he was so talented before his injury that I think a team will take a flier on him on the off chance that he makes a full recovery, but the odds of him never playing in the NFL are way too high for him to go before the 7th round.

2 minutes ago, MasterCrief said:

Yeah, he got drafted, but teams are going to see the fact that Lattimore never played a snap for the 49ers, and aren't going to want to spend a valuable pick on a guy that could have the same problem. I'm sure he'll get drafted, he was so talented before his injury that I think a team will take a flier on him on the off chance that he makes a full recovery, but the odds of him never playing in the NFL are way too high for him to go before the 7th round.

Just the thought of how great he was before and the slim chance he recovers will prolly make him a late 3rd or 4th to a bad team or a team with a surplus of picks 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Just the thought of how great he was before and the slim chance he recovers will prolly make him a late 3rd or 4th to a bad team or a team with a surplus of picks 

And Lattimore was the best RB in the draft before his injuries. It doesn't matter how good he was pre-injury if he never plays again. Nerve damage is no joke, and there's a very high chance that he never recovers from it.

2 hours ago, MasterCrief said:

And Lattimore was the best RB in the draft before his injuries. It doesn't matter how good he was pre-injury if he never plays again. Nerve damage is no joke, and there's a very high chance that he never recovers from it.

Well teams value an elite ILB over an elite RB 

Karl Joseph, literally reminds me of a Bob Sanders type safety.  He is the type of playmaker the Colts don't have but really needs.  This defense needs a safety that will make you pay if you try to run wild in this secondary.  Right now there is no one on this team that other teams fear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not in Indiana, but I am so ready for the draft. I should have taken the day off.   I would be surprised to see that trade. The pats have said they have not received serious offers to trade back. But that would be great to see Marvin Harrison's son as a Colt.
    • Surprisingly in “twitter land” it’s picking up steam lol. It’s the Wild West in there right now. On the .0000001% chance it happens I feel the fanbase would still be split. Some furious over compensation. Some over the moon to get Marvin’s son in Indy.    As long as we don’t draft a OL in the first round I’ll be a happy camper. Hoping for Bowers, BTJ, Arnold in that order for who would (realistically) want. 
    • There’s been a lot of comments made by Ballard lately that they are always planning a few years out, while the coach is pushing for players that can help now. So it’s a balance. He’s made comments that the goal is to protect and provide weapons for AR. The talent at the top of the draft seems like there could be a couple really good offensive lineman falling down to us, with a run on receivers and skill players. I don’t necessarily see that, I think there could be a run on qbs, tackles, and pass rushers with the obvious 3 receivers before we pick. That could potentially push all corners, as well as Bowers down to 15. But say, both corners and Bowers go top 15, who does that push out? Most likely a talented tackle. They can either trade back or take the highest rated player on the board, which would provide swing tackle depth, and a plan for if Smith is injured/isnt re-signed following 2025. Some are speculating it might be best to move Smith to guard in that scenario. 
    • I don't believe this would ever happen as the price would be much too steep. The only way this is even a remote possibility is if the Pats do not like Maye or McCarthy . Then this would also need the QB needy teams to feel the same as NE . The value of Maye , if he's a franchise QB is multiple firsts. IMO , you can't give up that for a WR
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,317

Moderators
    • adubb84

adubb84 1,360

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 939

• stitches

stitches 19,311

• Superman

Superman 20,761