Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 Colts Forum Mock Draft 2.0

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Please pick a team from the opposing conference as your first, just to keep things as varied as possible.

Oh yeah, give me the Eagles then :)

Someone that hates the Patriots (pretty much everyone outside NE), take the Patriots please

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I will take New England and offer it to Yehoodi.  If he does not want it, I will make their picks.

Is that okay, 21isSuperman?

Yeah, that's fine.  You can give others teams as long as you haven't made any picks or trades for them.  If you accept a trade offer for the Pats' picks, you have to keep them.  But if you don't change anything, you can give the team to someone else.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Yeah, that's fine.  You can give others teams as long as you haven't made any picks or trades for them.  If you accept a trade offer for the Pats' picks, you have to keep them.  But if you don't change anything, you can give the team to someone else.

Okay. Thank you.

And with that, I believe all of the teams are taken.  If you did not get a team, feel free to PM those who have multiple teams to see if they will give you one.  Otherwise, prepare your boards and get ready to start this draft.  This draft will begin once the first round of the other one ends.  I will mention all GMs to let them know it is beginning.

Feel free to make any trades you like before the draft begins. Please remember to post the trade in this thread and confirmation from both parties will be required. If you make a trade between two teams you're managing, it just needs to be equal in value. 

23 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

When does the draft start?

When the first round of the other thread finishes.  I will make a post with all of the participating GMs having a mention in it so you will all know when it is starting.

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Chargers get 2017 1 and swap 2016 1 with TB 

Just want to clarify this.

Chargers receive: 2016 1st rounder, 2017 1st rounder

Tampa Bay receives: 2016 1st rounder

Is this correct?

8 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

When the first round of the other thread finishes.  I will make a post with all of the participating GMs having a mention in it so you will all know when it is starting.

Just want to clarify this.

Chargers receive: 2016 1st rounder, 2017 1st rounder

Tampa Bay receives: 2016 1st rounder

Is this correct?

Giving up a first next year to move up six spots for a non qb.     A very Madden-esque trade