Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Trades Thread (Make your trades here)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

@NFLfan to confirm shortly.

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Confirmed. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Superman said:

Draft order updated. @stitches

Superman - jsut FYI, the pick number is incorrect (i simply copy pasted the text from our PM).  The deal we made was that I receive the third round pick, which is #86 and not #54 as it appears above.  Just FYI.

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Superman - jsut FYI, the pick number is incorrect (i simply copy pasted the text from our PM).  The deal we made was that I receive the third round pick, which is #86 and not #54 as it appears above.  Just FYI.

Thank you! That was my mistake.

4 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm willing to do that. @PureLuck is having trouble posting.

New trade offer

Eagles 31 and 144

Broncos 79 100 and 2017 1

Confirmed. - Sorry for the trouble, haven't done anything like this before and if you guys think I should receive a next years first as compensation, so be it... thanks danlhart for adjusting the offer, sorry to everyone else for the inconvenience of vetoing the trade and adjusting the offer, I really should be able to take care of that myself, guess I just chose the "learning by doing"-method ;) 

On 4/13/2016 at 2:37 PM, OffensivelyPC said:

This should be fixed in the selections thread. Let me know if there's anything wrong.

45 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Trade this year's fourth for my 2017 3rd?  My guy has to be available when it is your turn.  Offer also extended to Superman, but in the draft thread since he is currently on the clock.

@danlhart87

@twfish

@The Brazilian Ninja

@bap03Colts

@Archer

Offer: You get: 4th round(110);

I get: 4th and 5th rounders.