Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Trades Thread (Make your trades here)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I don't think you can keep me in the first, can you?  I'd prefer not to drop out of round 1, but not sure what picks you have.

Oh, no.  I thought you meant you just wanted third round picks.  I no longer have any first rounders left, just 2nd and 3rd round picks.

10 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

@The Brazilian Ninja and I have another trade to announce. The Rams receive picks 70 and 76 from the Ravens in exchange for pick 45. Just waiting for confirmation. @stitches

3 minutes ago, The Brazilian Ninja said:

I comfirm the trade.

Trade confirmed. @Superman or @21isSuperman please include it in the the Selection thread. Thanks

4 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Quick FYI. I'm planning on trading my first (Cardinals, 29th overall), depending on how the rest of the first round shapes up. Looking to move down and pick up another third. Shoot me an offer if you want to move back into the first.

Might be interested later too in trading up... I'll stay in touch.

3 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

@NFLfan to confirm shortly.

Confirmed. Thank you.

Broncos would like to trade up to the 22-26 range, if anyone is interested in trading down, I can offer a early 5th this year + the 3rd rounder next year, with a swap of this years 3rd rounders as well...

@ Moderator: How long do I have to wait, until my posts are visible without confirmation? And what am I supposed to do to be able to send more than 2 messages a day? When proposing trades, this is a huge limitation unfortunately :/ 

32 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

Broncos would like to trade up to the 22-26 range, if anyone is interested in trading down, I can offer a early 5th this year + the 3rd rounder next year, with a swap of this years 3rd rounders as well...

@ Moderator: How long do I have to wait, until my posts are visible without confirmation? And what am I supposed to do to be able to send more than 2 messages a day? When proposing trades, this is a huge limitation unfortunately :/ 

It only takes two days if you make five posts a day. You could be a full member by your 4th post tomorrow.