Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Trades Thread (Make your trades here)

What did the Jags get for moving from 5 to 9? Can someone tell me that?

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

What did the Jags get for moving from 5 to 9? Can someone tell me that?

Got my answer. Thanks :)

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

@stitches @bap03Colts

We have a trade. The Miami Dolphins trade 2016 #13, #73, and a 2017 5th rounder to Detroit Lions in exchange for 2016 #16 and #46. 

The Detroit Lions confirm this trade!

Just now, bap03Colts said:

The Detroit Lions confirm this trade!

Nice, the trade is confirmed. @Superman, please edit the OP in the Selection thread to reflect the new draft order.

4 minutes ago, Superman said:

@stitches @QwizBoy

We have a trade. The Dolphins trade 2016 #16 to the Texans in exchange for 2016 #22, #85 and a 2017 third rounder.

Trade is confirmed. Again, @Supermanplease edit the OP in the Selection thread to reflect the change of drafting order.

we have a trade. The Raiders are trading their #14 overall pick to the chargers. for their 2017 1st and 2016 #35 and 2016 5th rounder. @Exodus confirm this

6 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

we have a trade. The Raiders are trading their #14 overall pick to the chargers. for their 2017 1st and 2016 #35 and 2016 5th rounder. @Exodus confirm this

The Raiders are proud to confirm 

10 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

@stitches I made the change in the selection thread, and we're waiting for @tweezy32 now.

4 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Trade: Tampa Bay sends their Round 2, pick 39, and Round 4, Pick 105, for the Panthers 30th pick in the draft! @stitches @Footballlax31

4 hours ago, Footballlax31 said:

Tampa bay trade and Carolina Panthers confirmed 

Trade confirmed. @Superman, please make the required changes in the Selection thread.

Quick FYI. I'm planning on trading my first (Cardinals, 29th overall), depending on how the rest of the first round shapes up. Looking to move down and pick up another third. Shoot me an offer if you want to move back into the first.

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Jets would be willing to trade back to pick up a 3rd round pick if anyone is interested.  

Anyway we work something out?  I'm looking for 2nd rounders

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Anyway we work something out?  I'm looking for 2nd rounders

I don't think you can keep me in the first, can you?  I'd prefer not to drop out of round 1, but not sure what picks you have.

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I don't think you can keep me in the first, can you?  I'd prefer not to drop out of round 1, but not sure what picks you have.

Oh, no.  I thought you meant you just wanted third round picks.  I no longer have any first rounders left, just 2nd and 3rd round picks.

6 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Oh, no.  I thought you meant you just wanted third round picks.  I no longer have any first rounders left, just 2nd and 3rd round picks.

No problem.  

10 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

@The Brazilian Ninja and I have another trade to announce. The Rams receive picks 70 and 76 from the Ravens in exchange for pick 45. Just waiting for confirmation. @stitches

3 minutes ago, The Brazilian Ninja said:

I comfirm the trade.

Trade confirmed. @Superman or @21isSuperman please include it in the the Selection thread. Thanks

4 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Quick FYI. I'm planning on trading my first (Cardinals, 29th overall), depending on how the rest of the first round shapes up. Looking to move down and pick up another third. Shoot me an offer if you want to move back into the first.

Might be interested later too in trading up... I'll stay in touch.

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

The Dallas Cowboys trade #34 and #189(sixth round pick) to the New England Patriots for #60 and #61. @Track Guy

Confirmed.

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

@NFLfan to confirm shortly.

3 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

Confirmed. Thank you.

4 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Draft order updated. @stitches

Broncos would like to trade up to the 22-26 range, if anyone is interested in trading down, I can offer a early 5th this year + the 3rd rounder next year, with a swap of this years 3rd rounders as well...

@ Moderator: How long do I have to wait, until my posts are visible without confirmation? And what am I supposed to do to be able to send more than 2 messages a day? When proposing trades, this is a huge limitation unfortunately :/ 

32 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

Broncos would like to trade up to the 22-26 range, if anyone is interested in trading down, I can offer a early 5th this year + the 3rd rounder next year, with a swap of this years 3rd rounders as well...

@ Moderator: How long do I have to wait, until my posts are visible without confirmation? And what am I supposed to do to be able to send more than 2 messages a day? When proposing trades, this is a huge limitation unfortunately :/ 

It only takes two days if you make five posts a day. You could be a full member by your 4th post tomorrow. 

58 minutes ago, Superman said:

It only takes two days if you make five posts a day. You could be a full member by your 4th post tomorrow. 

Thank you :)

@PureLuck thanks for your patience.  The screening period is not ideal but we have found that it really cuts down both drive by trouble makers and spammers.