Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Trades Thread (Make your trades here)

Recommended Posts

What did the Jags get for moving from 5 to 9? Can someone tell me that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

What did the Jags get for moving from 5 to 9? Can someone tell me that?

 

Got my answer. Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Superman said:

@stitches @bap03Colts

 

We have a trade. The Miami Dolphins trade 2016 #13, #73, and a 2017 5th rounder to Detroit Lions in exchange for 2016 #16 and #46. 

 

The Detroit Lions confirm this trade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bap03Colts said:

 

The Detroit Lions confirm this trade!

Nice, the trade is confirmed. @Superman, please edit the OP in the Selection thread to reflect the new draft order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Superman said:

@stitches @QwizBoy

 

We have a trade. The Dolphins trade 2016 #16 to the Texans in exchange for 2016 #22, #85 and a 2017 third rounder.

Trade is confirmed. Again, @Supermanplease edit the OP in the Selection thread to reflect the change of drafting order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we have a trade. The Raiders are trading their #14 overall pick to the chargers. for their 2017 1st and 2016 #35 and 2016 5th rounder. @Exodus confirm this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

we have a trade. The Raiders are trading their #14 overall pick to the chargers. for their 2017 1st and 2016 #35 and 2016 5th rounder. @Exodus confirm this

The Raiders are proud to confirm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

we have a trade. The Raiders are trading their #14 overall pick to the chargers. for their 2017 1st and 2016 #35 and 2016 5th rounder. @Exodus confirm this

 

@stitches I made the change in the selection thread, and we're waiting for @tweezy32 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Trade: Tampa Bay sends their Round 2, pick 39, and Round 4, Pick 105, for the Panthers 30th pick in the draft! @stitches @Footballlax31

 

4 hours ago, Footballlax31 said:

Tampa bay trade and Carolina Panthers confirmed 

Trade confirmed. @Superman, please make the required changes in the Selection thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick FYI. I'm planning on trading my first (Cardinals, 29th overall), depending on how the rest of the first round shapes up. Looking to move down and pick up another third. Shoot me an offer if you want to move back into the first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Jets would be willing to trade back to pick up a 3rd round pick if anyone is interested.  

Anyway we work something out?  I'm looking for 2nd rounders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Anyway we work something out?  I'm looking for 2nd rounders

I don't think you can keep me in the first, can you?  I'd prefer not to drop out of round 1, but not sure what picks you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I don't think you can keep me in the first, can you?  I'd prefer not to drop out of round 1, but not sure what picks you have.

Oh, no.  I thought you meant you just wanted third round picks.  I no longer have any first rounders left, just 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Oh, no.  I thought you meant you just wanted third round picks.  I no longer have any first rounders left, just 2nd and 3rd round picks.

No problem.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

@The Brazilian Ninja and I have another trade to announce. The Rams receive picks 70 and 76 from the Ravens in exchange for pick 45. Just waiting for confirmation. @stitches

 

3 minutes ago, The Brazilian Ninja said:

I comfirm the trade.

 

Trade confirmed. @Superman or @21isSuperman please include it in the the Selection thread. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Quick FYI. I'm planning on trading my first (Cardinals, 29th overall), depending on how the rest of the first round shapes up. Looking to move down and pick up another third. Shoot me an offer if you want to move back into the first.

Might be interested later too in trading up... I'll stay in touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stitches said:

The Dallas Cowboys trade #34 and #189(sixth round pick) to the New England Patriots for #60 and #61. @Track Guy


Confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

 

@NFLfan to confirm shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

 

@NFLfan to confirm shortly.

 

Confirmed. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets have reached a trade agreement. The Vikings will send their 1st and 3rd round picks (#23 and #54) in exchange for the c Jets #20 and the Jets 4th Rd pick. 

 

@NFLfan to confirm shortly.

 

Draft order updated. @stitches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broncos would like to trade up to the 22-26 range, if anyone is interested in trading down, I can offer a early 5th this year + the 3rd rounder next year, with a swap of this years 3rd rounders as well...

 

@ Moderator: How long do I have to wait, until my posts are visible without confirmation? And what am I supposed to do to be able to send more than 2 messages a day? When proposing trades, this is a huge limitation unfortunately :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

Broncos would like to trade up to the 22-26 range, if anyone is interested in trading down, I can offer a early 5th this year + the 3rd rounder next year, with a swap of this years 3rd rounders as well...

 

@ Moderator: How long do I have to wait, until my posts are visible without confirmation? And what am I supposed to do to be able to send more than 2 messages a day? When proposing trades, this is a huge limitation unfortunately :/ 

 

It only takes two days if you make five posts a day. You could be a full member by your 4th post tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Superman said:

 

It only takes two days if you make five posts a day. You could be a full member by your 4th post tomorrow. 

 

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PureLuck thanks for your patience.  The screening period is not ideal but we have found that it really cuts down both drive by trouble makers and spammers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Haven't done research on the 2020 draft yet, but if it ends up having an elite WR or OT, I wouldn't mind trading up this year. We'll have to see where we finish (hopefully 32 ), and make a decision from there. Ballard landing the Redskins 2nd rounder may be a brilliant move.
    • I had us 9-7 just based on guessing/hoping/predicting Luck would be healthy and play great. I was right but a lucky guess, I guess  . I thought that would get us a 6th seed. We won 10 games which got us in.
    • For the first time in a while, I am impressed with the Colts development of players. If this current trend continues, a lot of opinions will change. 
    • I had us going 10-6 and winning the AFC South. I knew with Luck back we'd be at minimum .500, and I thought by adding Nelson, Ebron, and Cain, our O would be pretty decent, and enough to take the South. We were 10-6, but didn't win the South.  I wasn't counting on our D being as good, so I guess they overachieved. Honestly I'm still not sold on our D. This year will be a much bigger test.
    • There appears to be a possibility that the Pacers acquire 31-year-old Eric Gordon, the shooting guard for the Rockets.   Houston wants Jimmy Butler but they don't have cap space to sign him. The 76ers would have to sign Jimmy and trade him to Houston. But Houston cant send the 76ers matching salaries because Philadelphia already has to sign Tobias Harris, JJ Reddick and soon Embid and Ben Simmons..   So the 76ers and Houston have to find a third team who could acquire some salary. In the theory of this trade: That team would be the Pacers who would take the final year of Eric Gordon's contract at $15 mil   Obviously, Gordon is an IU grad and Indianapolis native. He comes off the Houston bench behind Chris Paul and James Harden. 16.2 per game last year and 16.7 for his 11-year career..   Forgetting how crazy Houston's locker room would be with Paul, Harden and Butler, is there a downside to acquiring Gordon, who would start until Oladipo returns? We might have to give up next year's No.1 pick.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...