Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

You guys are lucky I'm not the Colts GM. I'm not so convinced Billings is the right pick here. Although he is one of the guys I'd be heavily considering.

I don't agree with fanspeak's board, but that is for another topic of discussion :).

I said the same about Fanspeak's board, but then again, I have been looking at about 5 separate rankings to get a real feel for all the players. Fanspeak is very different than most of the boards I have looked at. Ok, that is enough, we don't want to get ourselves off topics. Colts pick?

I am nearly ready to pick and haven't seen ANYONE else suggest this player (not saying no one has, but just haven't seen it).  I have thought long and hard about what got us our only Indy Super Bowl win and I find a parallel.  It is a slight reach and I tried to trade down but no takers.... stay tuned... Can anyone guess? 

1 minute ago, JPFolks said:

I am nearly ready to pick and haven't seen ANYONE else suggest this player (not saying no one has, but just haven't seen it).  I have thought long and hard about what got us our only Indy Super Bowl win and I find a parallel.  It is a slight reach and I tried to trade down but no takers.... stay tuned... Can anyone guess? 

Alexander?

7 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

You guys are lucky I'm not the Colts GM. I'm not so convinced Billings is the right pick here. Although he is one of the guys I'd be heavily considering.

If you don't have that stellar CB/OLB for pass defense or the cornerstone OT of the future, you may have to settle for a solid producing DT that will give you more than enough for a rookie contract.

If it is a reach, it better be for pass defense - CB, Safety or OLB :)

Will Fuller. haha

4 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

Marlin Jackson....we are going to the SB, we are going to the SB, he was a 1st round CB too that was perceived to be a slight reach.

Eli Apple????

Chad, sorry to say you're not on target... I think the Colts pass on a Tackle altogether... the problem is the Centers and Guards are TOO much of a reach at this pick... I do like 2 CB's, but with D'Joun on board and our new FA, I think perhaps we can skate until next year to use a first round pick this year on a CB...The DT's are NOT game changers... solid, but not the difference we need to have a dominant Defense to stop the RUN and PASS... anyone getting warmer? 

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Well, then mock their death, then.

Just now, danlhart87 said:

TERRIBLE PICK KILL HIM

JUST PITCH FORKS :76evil:

let the crushing begin

hahahahaha

Just remember this on draft day, when people on this board are slagging off Grigson. Heavy is the crown...

I was back and forth between both safeties, this guy is a KILLER... he can also ball cover... the other Safety was also considered, but I read so many sites worried about his smaller frame and ACL problems....