Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ColtsBleedBlue said:

With the 19th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Noah Spence, Eastern Kentucky.

LOL, same result as what the autopick would be. I was trying to save you for no reason, but you might have been one of those people who has no interest in Spence...

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Okay. Did you tell this to Crestmount's replacement.  Why did he announce it? 

I now have to change my pick. Lol.

All we're really worried about is whether crestmount sees it.  If crestmount shows up and all the evidence, so to speak, is deleted, no big deal.  If crestmount times out, then the [edited] pick is reinstated and then yours and it's like nothing ever happened except a 2 hour pause.

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

All we're really worried about is whether crestmount sees it.  If crestmount shows up and all the evidence, so to speak, is deleted, no big deal.  If crestmount times out, then the Spence pick is reinstated and then yours and it's like nothing ever happened except a 2 hour pause.

Bleed BlueColts should delete his. I selected for the Vikes not the Bills.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Bleed BlueColts should delete his. I selected for the Vikes not the Bills.

Right, but since Bleed's pick is the same as the pick that would have been made had we autodrafted using the big board, I don't see a big issue with that - but @Supermancan certainly go through and take care of that as well if he would like.

21 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Well the good news is, if crestmount doesn't make it, you don't have to type it again! haha

Yes, look at the bright side... haha I should change the pick to a controversial one like say, the guy from Mississippi whose name I cannot remember the spelling. (Just kidding. I want no part of that guy.)

18 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Cool. I'll be ready to go at 4 then. Whoever is behind me can get ready now because it shouldn't take me more than 5 mins to make the pick when it's time.

I don't know why it takes so long. If we know when we are selecting, we should have several players in mind to select. Start talking with others about trades days/hours in advance. "Should this happen, I am willing to trade draft pick X for ...." 

7 minutes ago, loudnproudcolt said:

Wow, I am tired and confused just trying to pay attention to the changes. So I pick 25, if we start again at 4 pm, someone tell me how much time each poster will have to pick after these rule changes?

Nothing's changed so far that affects your team or when you pick.  You'll be notified you are on the clock as regularly scheduled.  If there's a rule change we'll post it here.

2 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

With the 21st pick, the Washington Redskins select Mackensie Alexander, CB Clemson

Washington has the worst secondary in the league. Here they get a young CB who can play nickel or outside.

Who has the next pick