Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is year 4 under Ballard. Win or lose this is his team! No more exscuses and no more he inherited no talent and his franchise qb quit. They went after Rivers and both Ballard and Reich endorsed him. Honestly, I judge  Ballard more  on his building of this defence. They are all his players and the scheme he wanted to employ. That is on him and I dont like the results so far.
    • Unitas era to 1983. Ravens from 1996. Respect the Indy Colts, but from my perspective , it just seems like two different entities from the Baltimore to Indy era. Other than the uniforms , not too many similarities.  For most Indy Colt fans ,knowing who Chuck Thompson was , is like asking asking a first grader who Millard Fillmore was. Just a totally different era with a  different feel to it.   
    • Thanks.  I asked the question partly because there are some criticisms of the current team because it looks stale.   Maybe people are expecting us to look like KC, or even just the Eagles because we have Reich as HC?     Maybe the question should be.  When we play well, play like we are supposed to, what other team in the NFL would we look like?   BALT?  No.  Tenn with Henry?  No.  The Raiders, run alot (JT=Jacobs?) then hit the play action over the top?  Maybe.  The old PM Colts?  No.   Of course, when you're down 21-0 all teams look the same as they become pass happy, but going in....    
    • I just think the dude is going to be limited.  I don’t think he’s worthless.  
    • I agree with this 100%. Stafford is actually a QB I wouldn't mind seeing wearing the horseshoe next season.
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 365

• Boss7894

Boss7894 19

• The Old Crow

The Old Crow 2,387

• jimmy g

jimmy g 581

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 1,096

• JimJaime