Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thing of it is I don't think 1 person has ever went as far as saying he is a franchise QB in here. I do not recall it. I have stuck to my same opinion all year. Even when we were 5-2 I was calling JB above average. I was saying he isn't bad and we can games with this guy. I defend him mainly when someone says he sucks and blames everything on him. That just isn't right IMO when you have had the injuries we have had. Like I have always said though the QB and coach gets most of the blame. It has always been like that with fans as most just see it that way and do not look at other factors.
    • I'm not even mad at him. Why risk your career for a team going nowhere this season and who is likely not re-signing you; and even if they did they are going to try to give you  low contract based on the numbers you put up with the back up QB.  I think what Luck did is worse than Ebron. 
    • Jacoby knows he will have to play well next year if we draft a future QB. He will want a starting job after next season. Players know it’s a business.
    • I think one reason JB takes so much heat is that the organization whether intentional or just coach speak gave fans the impression he was fully capable of stepping in and being the franchise QB.  A lot of fans fully bought into the hype and pushed that narrative as well.  Then when it became obvious to many he was not franchise level and his flaws were obvious many posters insisted on continuing to push the narrative that JB is the man. I believe the JB defenders digging their heels in with constant excuses even as more flaws were discovered and proven caused him to take more heat than he he would have taken otherwise.   
    • You seem stuck on a false belief in JB being above average and you don’t seem willing to believe it when others point out that even with all his weapons healthy, JB was not performing well at all. He just isn’t an average QB, he just isn’t. He will never carry a team to wins, he needs lots of help. I will also add that I don’t think his OC has helped him with schemes either. He is still trying to fit him into the Luck Passing scheme. It’s not good for JB though. 
  • Members

• deedub75

deedub75 1,189

• TyTheGhost13

TyTheGhost13 1

Rookie
    • richard pallo

richard pallo 2,198

• TrueBlue12

TrueBlue12 31

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,901