Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dl Coach And Defensive Assistant

PatMcAfeeFan

How many men did Custer lose at the Little Big Horn?

I wore a Colts jersey to work yesterday and was fired in the parking lot before I could get to my office. According to the latest AP polls 100% of non-Colt fans believe Colt fans should be fired from their jobs, their familes put in concentration camps then banished from this planet forever.

hajahajahajahaj....thats some funny sheet.....

So it's "realistic" for the doom-and-gloomers to "accept the reality" of Peyton never again playing based on nothing, but when every expert who's ever dealt with it says otherwise, it's not valid until he's throwing touchdowns?

I'm not accusing you, in particular, of making such a claim. But there are lots of folks wading in that water.

It's not doom and gloom. It's reality... I want Peyton to come back, but I don't think he will. And to say " every expert who's ever dealt with it says otherwise" is inaccurate at best....

I was just looking at the Staff page on colts.com, and I think it's interesting that Grigson hasn't changed any of the front office. That means we'll have very similar drafting to what we did previously, IMO. Unless he has changed some staff and it just doesn't get announced.

I have a great memory. None of the fans new hew was gonna miss the 2011 season. That being said, it is quite clear to everyone that he has a good chance of missing the 2012 season too. I am as big of a Colts fan as the next man. I just choose to look at things from a reality stand point rather than being blinded by looking through my blue and white glasses.

Despite what you said there before anyone of us knew about peytons injury he was worth every penny of his contract and more, and the 2011 season showed us why... the colts might have to move on but we cant ignore what peyton has done.

It's not doom and gloom. It's reality... I want Peyton to come back, but I don't think he will. And to say " every expert who's ever dealt with it says otherwise" is inaccurate at best....

I believe that your putting 'reality' and 'think' in the same sentence is a basic version of what Doogan was pointing out.

If you 'think' it's so, doesn't make it reality, 'cept in your mind.

So is it safe to say that Clyde is the only one who will probably be left after this point?

:) I suppose when the entire staff was reviewed, they felt all should go.

Then Irsay realized that he'd stated that SOME of the existing coaching staff would be going forward, so they had to keep someone.

I was just looking at the Staff page on colts.com, and I think it's interesting that Grigson hasn't changed any of the front office. That means we'll have very similar drafting to what we did previously, IMO. Unless he has changed some staff and it just doesn't get announced.

I'm thinking he's been a little busy this week with other matters, and hasn't gotten to them yet.

On the up side, seems there are, and will be, a lot of openings at the Colts.

I'm up for a career change.

I believe that your putting 'reality' and 'think' in the same sentence is a basic version of what Doogan was pointing out.

If you 'think' it's so, doesn't make it reality, 'cept in your mind.

If you will look closer you will see that they are not in the same sentence. And for what it's worth. I am listening to a live interview with Adam Shefner and he said not to discount what Rob Lowe said yesterday. He said don't think for one second that "somebody didn't tell him something" .He also said Peyton may never play again. He went on to say "IF" and he emphasized "IF" more than once, he can regenerate the nerve in his neck he will play in 2012.....Thank you...