Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WATCH & Listen: Peyton Manning calls a COMA patient to lend his support , hoping to encourage her - at some point after she wakes up

bayone

On March 7, Savannah Romero was involved in a serious motorcycle crash that resulted in a coma

While Savannah, a Broncos fan, was a coma patient, she received a call from ex-Broncos and Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, which you can watch below. According to her husband Carlos, they spoke with Manning for 10 minutes.

A recent update on Savannah's GoFundMe page brings good news: She's no longer in a coma.

Use Link Obviously to access Video and story

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25536128/watch-peyton-manning-calls-a-coma-patient-to-lend-his-support

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL AN AUDIBLE

I guess folks call him because they think he's inclined to do things like this. 

They know he wont ignore a request like this..

...Its almost like desperate people hoping for a miracle count on Peyton to be the kind of guy they

heard he was.

I dont know if Peyton's voice helped wake that woman from that coma but his voice is so distinctive and she was a big Bronco fan. She would be familiar with it. I don't know it didn't.