Falcons Lee LB 

Seahawks Conklin OT (Colts)

Bills Reed DL 

Jets Floyd LB 

Redskins Apple CB 

Texans Fuller WR

Vikings Doctson WR 

Bengals Fuller CB 

Steelers Jackson III (Steelers love WJIII)

Colts Joseph FS (Seahawks)

Packers Rankins DL 

Chiefs Whitehair OG 

Cardinals Kelly OC 

Panthers Dodd DL 

Broncos Decker OT 

Colts select FS Karl Joseph 

Ravens get 2016 2 and 2017 1

Colts get 2016 3

Interesting, I'd think if Conklin were available when the Colts picked, they would take him. I love Karl Joseph but in this scenario I would lean towards Kelly. You could then use the extra pick to trade up in the second to get a slipping pass rusher or take a flyer on Jaylon's Smith. I really hope we do trade down unless a stud is there.

I don't think Kelly would be good value in the 1st. I've said this before, but I don't believe he'll be an elite Center, and if we drafted a Center in the 1st he needs to be a Travis Fredrick or Alex Mack. There's other Center who could be had in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th who IMO, can start day 1. Boehm for one.

1 hour ago, COLTS449 said:

I don't think Kelly would be good value in the 1st. I've said this before, but I don't believe he'll be an elite Center, and if we drafted a Center in the 1st he needs to be a Travis Fredrick or Alex Mack. There's other Center who could be had in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th who IMO, can start day 1. Boehm for one.

I agree with you, I think what separates at least Kelly and Martin this year is minimal.  Not enough to make Kelly a first round pick to me.  And it's funny, because CBSSports compares Martin to Mack, but gives the slight nod to Kelly in terms of draft rank.  More importantly, I don't think the Colts spend the time they have at pro days with other centers if they were going to lean Kelly or Martin early.  I think C is a position, like G, best taken in later rounds.  I would sure like one taken this draft, however, and the best one they can take who can start day one is what I'm hoping for. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1893204/nick-martin

4 hours ago, MSColtsFan said:

I agree with you, I think what separates at least Kelly and Martin this year is minimal.  Not enough to make Kelly a first round pick to me.  And it's funny, because CBSSports compares Martin to Mack, but gives the slight nod to Kelly in terms of draft rank.  More importantly, I don't think the Colts spend the time they have at pro days with other centers if they were going to lean Kelly or Martin early.  I think C is a position, like G, best taken in later rounds.  I would sure like one taken this draft, however, and the best one they can take who can start day one is what I'm hoping for. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1893204/nick-martin

I think we'll probably draft a guard early. (2nd or 3rd) and a Center in the 4th or 5th. I would be happy with Westerman in the 3rd and Boehm in the 4th. I think both could come in and start right away. Westerman's perfect for our new ZBS. I prefer Whitehair if he's there in the 2nd. I mean there's a chance he is, but who knows. After him and Westerman I wouldn't mind Garnett, Ifedi, Odhiambo. Then McGovern and Dahl would be good picks too. I think Dahl can be a gem. The only thing I worry about with him is his ability to play in a ZBS. He seems to lack the athleticism, but I don't know. The staff and other posters know more than I do about an O-Lineman's ability to play in a certain scheme. He may be fine in our scheme, not sure. Also I've wondered about some of the tackles who could be moved inside. Maybe Jason Springs if he's there in the 2nd? Joe Haeg maybe in the 4th or 5th? Their both athletic enough. Conklin could for sure but we'd have to take him at 18. As for Center we could very well draft Westerman to be our Center, but I could see us taking any of Blythe, Tuerk, Seumalo, or Boehm in the 4th or so. Not a fan of  Jack Allen really. I have my picks for each G & C but I'll trust the staff on it. Hopefully we can get 2 really good linemen who come in and ball out from day 1 on, and our O-Line is finally fixed.

19 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

I think we'll probably draft a guard early. (2nd or 3rd) and a Center in the 4th or 5th. I would be happy with Westerman in the 3rd and Boehm in the 4th. I think both could come in and start right away. Westerman's perfect for our new ZBS. I prefer Whitehair if he's there in the 2nd. I mean there's a chance he is, but who knows. After him and Westerman I wouldn't mind Garnett, Ifedi, Odhiambo. Then McGovern and Dahl would be good picks too. I think Dahl can be a gem. The only thing I worry about with him is his ability to play in a ZBS. He seems to lack the athleticism, but I don't know. The staff and other posters know more than I do about an O-Lineman's ability to play in a certain scheme. He may be fine in our scheme, not sure. Also I've wondered about some of the tackles who could be moved inside. Maybe Jason Springs if he's there in the 2nd? Joe Haeg maybe in the 4th or 5th? Their both athletic enough. Conklin could for sure but we'd have to take him at 18. As for Center we could very well draft Westerman to be our Center, but I could see us taking any of Blythe, Tuerk, Seumalo, or Boehm in the 4th or so. Not a fan of  Jack Allen really. I have my picks for each G & C but I'll trust the staff on it. Hopefully we can get 2 really good linemen who come in and ball out from day 1 on, and our O-Line is finally fixed.

I wouldn't argue any of the above.  I personally think the Colts will lean heavy on D, three of the first four picks for a DE/OLB, a S, and an ILB in some order.  I see maybe a Vadal Alexander in the second or third, LSU runs a zone blocking scheme, so a decent fit in all regards in my pea brain... then maybe Isaac Seumalo in the fifth?  I don't think the Colts draft an OT, unless they play him at G.  I think the Good experiment isn't done.  

5 hours ago, MSColtsFan said:

I wouldn't argue any of the above.  I personally think the Colts will lean heavy on D, three of the first four picks for a DE/OLB, a S, and an ILB in some order.  I see maybe a Vadal Alexander in the second or third, LSU runs a zone blocking scheme, so a decent fit in all regards in my pea brain... then maybe Isaac Seumalo in the fifth?  I don't think the Colts draft an OT, unless they play him at G.  I think the Good experiment isn't done.  

I could see us drafting a Tackle but playing him at RG.