Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rob Lowe Says Peyton Is Retiring Today....

Peyton and Eli fan

If it's on twitter it's not a rumor? Are you serious?

Yes I am serious

The rumor rule is to avoid posts like "I know a guy who says........." among our membership

Are you serious that we should not allow discussion of a tweet that the entire country is talking about?

You have a choice here, you can choose not to read the thread. It's one thread of many many to choose from

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 18, 2012 - off topic
Hidden by Nadine, January 18, 2012 - off topic

sure why not

Cool, I'll make a tweet about how my sources have confirmed that Tony Dungy is accepting the HC position and they're going to make an announcement this evening. I'm sure that topic wouldn't get deleted fast.

Yes I am serious

The rumor rule is to avoid posts like "I know a guy who says........." among our membership

Are you serious that we should not allow discussion of a tweet that the entire country is talking about?

You have a choice here, you can choose not to read the thread. It's one thread of many many to choose from

Just going for a clarification of the english language as spoken in America....

publicizing a rumor is still publicizing a rumor. Maybe if Rob Lowe was a sports analyst or insider of some kind, but he's not. He's a D-list actor.

Can I make something up on twitter then start a topic about it?

If you would like to discuss moderation further, you can use your personal messenger to message me about it.

Cool, I'll make a tweet about how my sources have confirmed that Tony Dungy is accepting the HC position and they're going to make an announcement this evening. I'm sure that topic wouldn't get deleted fast.

Stop being annoying, please. You're acting like a kid.

If you would like to discuss moderation further, you can use your personal messenger to message me about it.

I was quoting someone else. We had our discussion Rob Lowe has 200 000 followers so when he posts Colts news it's worthy of a discussion.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 18, 2012 - flaming
Hidden by Nadine, January 18, 2012 - flaming

People are talking about something he posted on twitter so, it's ok

Seriously, Rob Lowe and Peyton Manning are both trending on twitter right now. The whole country is talking about it

Now 'at rat thar, 'at's funny, 'at rat thar is, ah don' cur hooyar, 'at's funny, 'at rat thar is.....

Why are you trying to start something completely off-topic with me, when we had never had any previous discussions? Please keep this topic about Manning.

Oh sorry, I thought we were playing 20 questions.. lmao

Why are you trying to start something completely off-topic with me, when we had never had any previous discussions? Please keep this topic about Manning.

Are you a mod?

I know.I've seen you on here before and your thoughts/opinions are very mature for your age.I think you've been insightful for the most part.Don't let them get you going.They like to do that.

You single-handedly derailed a hot topic.....grats.

Actually everything I stated was with regards to my belief that a rumor from a non-NFL insider is a topic that should be removed. Since it does say in the rules that rumor topics will be removed.

Maureen pointed out that it is trending on twitter which gives it validity so since he/she is the mod they make the final calls.

Then you took a personal attack against me and were completely off-topic, because you didn't agree with my opinion that if I posted something big on twitter that it would be removed.

I highly doubt this is true.

But I am a COLTS fan first, Peyton fan second. No one player is bigger than the organization, even if it's Peyton! I love Peyton as much as any other Colts fan or football fan, but I will not "take a break" or walk away from the team that I root for.