Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1st Round Mock Draft (4 rounds included)

Titans Tunsil OT 

Browns Ramsey CB (Browns get Kaep)

Chargers Stanley OT 

Cowboys Jack LB 

Jaguars Hargreaves CB 

Ravens Bosa DL 

49ers Wentz QB 

Eagles Elliott RB 

Buccaneers Buckner DL 

Giants Lawson EDGE 

Bears Robinson DL 

Saints Treadwell WR 

Dolphins Alexander CB 

Raiders Ragland LB 

Rams Goff QB 

Lions Coleman WR 

Falcons Floyd LB 

Colts Billings DL 

Bills Conklin OT 

Jets Lee LB 

Redskins Apple CB 

Texans Jackson III 

Vikings Doctson WR 

Bengals Reed DL 

Steelers Decker OT 

Seahawks Spriggs OT 

Packers Rankins DL 

Chiefs Thomas WR 

Cardinals Kelly C 

Panthers Dodd DL 

Broncos Cook QB 

1 Billings NT 

2 Calhoun OLB 

3 Allen C

4 Jenkins OLB

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

Switch the 1st rounder to Jack Conklin, the 2nd to Vernon Butler, the 3rd to Jarvis Jenkins, and the 4th to Jack Allen and I'm good with that draft.

Why don't you simply post your own mock with those 4 picks?

It's not like you don't post your own mocks as it is.........

Otherwise, what you've basically said is....    "I disagree with all four of your picks,  but I LOVE all four of my picks!     So, make those easy changes and it'd be perfect!"    

Thanks for that.....

(By the way,  I'd prefer your picks too,  but come on.....)

3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Switch the 1st rounder to Jack Conklin, the 2nd to Vernon Butler, the 3rd to Jarvis Jenkins, and the 4th to Jack Allen and I'm good with that draft.

The general rule of thumb with these mock draft topics is to either say you like the picks or don't, not come in and tell the person who they should take each round over their own picks. Start your own thread for that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now