Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Irsay and Peyton Manning Speaking now, SirusXM NFL radio

ColtsBlueFL

2 hours ago, buccolts said:

How could that be? I'd heard he hates us for booting him out of town. 

Maybe I misunderstood. 

Some of the things Mr. Irsay said in the year or so after he cut Peyton were not what I would have hoped for.

But I'm guessing they were things he felt he had to say..

...IT is good to see them together and how they both speak of each other...Peyton is also now free to speak fondly of his days in Indy..When he was under contract with Denver,. that was something he couldn't do

17 hours ago, buccolts said:

How could that be? I'd heard he hates us for booting him out of town. 

Maybe I misunderstood. 

Don't believe nothing you hear 

And only half of what you see & Don't stick your elbow in your ear this will make understanding a lil easier .:default_20smile:

15 hours ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Yup there is all kinds of animosity and Irsay's a jerk and Peyton should tell him to stick it.  (this is sarcasm for those who can't tell the difference)

As a student of the game I believe Peyton Manning understands that being cut was not personal it was a business decision , I honestly believe he will admit it was the right move for the franchise in the future & that he holds no ill will .

He is far to classy to be so petty as some might have expressed , I believe with out a doubt he in no way considers Jim irsay a Jerk infact just the opposite .

Peyton Manning is a legend for a reason he is with out a doubt Classy until I hear his opinion on Jim Irsay I will easily discount these types of posts as bogus I want to hear straight from the horses mouth not Archies or anyone else .

37 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

As a student of the game I believe Peyton Manning understands that being cut was not personal it was a business decision , I honestly believe he will admit it was the right move for the franchise in the future & that he holds no ill will .

He is far to classy to be so petty as some might have expressed , I believe with out a doubt he in no way considers Jim irsay a Jerk infact just the opposite .

Peyton Manning is a legend for a reason he is with out a doubt Classy until I hear his opinion on Jim Irsay I will easily discount these types of posts as bogus I want to hear straight from the horses mouth not Archies or anyone else .

Now you know AD that don't fit into the doom and gloom's mind set. Even after hearing from Peyton himself they will still believe Peyton just has to hate Jim because they say so.

I like Peyton's answers to what he will do now that he is retired. To summarize he said whatever he feels like doing. He will probably be hounded by all the leeches and parasites to make money off his name and history. Those are the same people that will trash him should a dark cloud roll in. Go fishin' Peyton and make it a one way ticket..   

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I like Peyton's answers to what he will do now that he is retired. To summarize he said whatever he feels like doing. He will probably be hounded by all the leeches and parasites to make money off his name and history. Those are the same people that will trash him should a dark cloud roll in. Go fishin' Peyton and make it a one way ticket..   

I just think he'll do nothing this coming season.

Maybe pop up once in awhile but he might want to spend time with his kids before they get going in school.

He's certainly earned the right to drop out of public sight

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Now you know AD that don't fit into the doom and gloom's mind set. Even after hearing from Peyton himself they will still believe Peyton just has to hate Jim because they say so.

Don't you believe it Peyton Manning has integrity & class & a father who was in the business something no one here has his opinion is something I wait to hear & believe it will show a friendship that like many have been tested but remains strong .

Class is not something we all have although we aspire we are still football fanatics at heart with opinions of our own as homers we tend to take ourselves & opinions to serious .

I would suggest that Peyton Manning is nothing like the average person infact for the average person to believe otherwise is delusional so our opinions from the outside looking in are like looking at muddy water his words  when he does speak about the subject will reaffirm the true nature of 18 the man is not a hater it is not in his character .

:colts:

6 hours ago, JColts72 said:

Great press conference after Jim's rambling, thank goodness face forward that part on DVR. Peyton was GREAT! Maybe he will write a book but like to see him as future GM fro Colts or coaching in some capacity.

Rambling? Why do you feel the need to insult Jim because he is not a good public speaker? If you didn't bother to listen to what Jim said you have no clue. No need to try to explain anything to you.