3.82 Hassan Ridgeway-DT/DE Texas

4.113 Spencer Drango-OT/OG Baylor

5.143 Tyler Ervin-RB San Jose State

7.207 Victor Ochi- OLB Stony Brook

1.18 Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State.

2.48 Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama.

3.82 Miles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah.

4.113 Kamalei Correa, Olb, Boise State.

5.143 Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota.

7.207 Brandon Shell, OT. South Carolina.

I used Fan speak so guessing it a unrealistic but i do like it. 

42 minutes ago, Gavin said:

1.18 Leonard Floyd-OLB Georgia

2.48 Ryan Kelly-C Alabama

3.82 Hassan Ridgeway-DT/DE Texas

5.143 Tyler Ervin-RB San Jose State

7.207 Victor Ochi- OLB Stony Brook

Like all the picks besides the third round. Hassan is a rare talent but is lazy and often injured. Swap him with a FS like Karl Joseph to replace Adams in future and this would be a great class

20 minutes ago, IrishColt22 said:

1.18 Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State.

2.48 Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama.

3.82 Miles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah.

4.113 Kamalei Correa, Olb, Boise State.

5.143 Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota.

7.207 Brandon Shell, OT. South Carolina.

I used Fan speak so guessing it a unrealistic but i do like it. 

At the point,  I think you're going to see Correa in the 2nd round,  but no later than the 3rd.     Not sure Killebrew lasts until pick 82,  but it's possible.     And I'm doubtful that Lee lasts until 18....    but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Nice job....

On 3/15/2016 at 0:33 AM, Gavin said:

If we draft Drango, I would demand he be made a captain.  The only captain.

That way, he can go out to midfield before each game and smash fists with the opponent while he says...

"I must break you" in a bad russian accent.  No smiling either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep, agree... we need a lot of help at EDGE... I almost feel like we must get one of the best FA EDGE players that hit the market. Otherwise we've seen how hard it is to hit on them in the draft, especially when you don't have premier picks.    Yeah, there are pressures and PRESSURES. Definitely different types of impact depending on what types of pressures the player is getting. Since we are talking about PFF... AFAIK part of their grades include that - namely, they grade quick, good pressures on decisive wins higher than slow pressures that barely affect the play. Lawson in this regard actually grades well but not exceptionally well. I don't have their package so I don't know if you can see what his types of pressures are compared to other pass-rushers.  Yeah... that's why it's good to combine both disruption(pressures) and production(sacks + TFL+PDs). Unfortunately, those rarely hit FA.  Again - no idea if PFF has some stats about his pressures - at the very least stats about time to pressure? This might be useful information. Yep, agree. And with that said... what's the type of contract you'd be willing to give someone like Lawson? 3/30? 4/45?
    • FWIW, I am not a fan of passer rating or QBR rating. Both are wishy washy. If we went by that than RG3 was better in 2012 than any year Luck had lol, that was far from the case and we all know it. I go by TD's thrown because it is about points, clutch factor, and the ability to find a way to win. Luck never had a season where any of his teams were below .500 when he played a full season (basically a full season, he played 15 games in 2016). His worse record was 8-7 in 2016 where he played 15 games. As much I love Watson his team just went 4-12, Luck would never go 4-12 in a million years playing all 16 games.
    • I remember the Leonard/Benitez fight, I was real young then. Benitez was solid and gave Leonard fits. That almost went the distance. Leonard got him in the 15th round.
    • Watson has never came close to throwing 40 TD's in a season, he had 33 this past season which was his best by far. Luck had 40 in 2014 and 39 in 2018. Not that the TD stat is everything but just pointing that out. Also Luck went into Houston during the 2018 playoffs when Watson had a fully loaded team and Luck spanked them on his hometurf. Luck was better so we will have to agree to disagree 
    • Mugabi was very solid, hit so hard and won a Silver medal at 1980 Olympics  (Lost to Aldama from Cuba who Sugar Ray beat for gold 4 years earlier). His bout vs Hagler was first fight shown on Showtime. He had a good career after that fight and won a world title though didnt hold it long.   Mustafa Hamsho was another whom brawled and banged with Hagler. Wilfred Benitez was another one I enjoyed during that time, turned pro at 15 and won world title at 17..
  • Members