Steelers Decker OT 

Seahawks Whitehair OG 

Packers Rankins DL 

Chiefs Thomas WR 

Cardinals Kelly C 

Panthers Spriggs OT 

Broncos Cook QB 

Colts select Houston CB William Jackson III 

I'm warming up to Jackson as well. I think he could make a lot of plays opposite Vontae. (Eventually, all rookie CB's take their lumps). Jackson or Darren Lee is who I am thinking now. I see Billings is not in the first round of this draft?

13 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Steelers met with Decker recently I think that's most likely where he ends up if he falls that far

I think Decker would fit here, but we don't seem to be doing much in FA this time around .

For me, I'd have it between Spence, Kelly, and Jackson III under when faced with those choices.  I think I'd be fairly indifferent between the three...

I love William Jackson. I think he's gonna be a star corner. But I think we have to go pass rusher with the situation we're putting ourselves in. If we'd be smart and sign Junior Galette then yeah William Jackson would be awesome.

I think you guys are pushing this "desperate need for a number 2 CB" thing too far. I mean I like Jackson too but #18 is way to high for him. That's a reach if I've ever seen him.

Not saying Jackson is him but, the last time a CB from Houston ran a good time and shot up draft boards, he got taken in the first and it didn't work out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Surprised no one had signed Hooker yet. He's still pretty good and he's young
    • I get what you are saying.  But if Ballard truly believes this I don't think he will be pressured into having to go for an edge rusher early.  I think quite a few people could be disappointed by his draft if that is what they are expecting.   I am not saying whether it is right or wrong; I am just trying to see things the way Ballard does.
    • Broncos are open to trade pick No. 40.  I won't be awake come draft time, so if anybody is interested, we have to get the deal done till 6 pm eastern time. 
    • The Colts giving up a first for Craig Erickson was pretty disastrous with the benefit of hindsight. He lost the job to Jim Harbaugh and fell as low as 3rd string.   At least with the Jeff George trade we got a return getting a couple of first and a third, That future first we got from Atlanta netted us Marvin Harrison.  With Erickson, we got a starter for a game and a half and the pick we gave up still had Ray Lewis on the draft board.     Trent Richardson was a bad trade, but it doesn't come close in my estimation.  There just weren't a ton of prospects around the 26th pick in the 2014 draft that, even looking back on their careers, would have been better off.  Maybe Davante Adams or Demarcus Lawrence?  But we'd have probably been up in arms about it if we drafted either of at 26 instead of trading down.  That class was pretty top heavy looking back.   Again, hindsight is 20/20 and all that and we obviously wouldn't have made those trades if we had a crystal ball, but to think that in 96 we could've had Marvin Harrison AND Ray Lewis?  
    • I would hope not. Especially, if your drafting folks in the 1st and 2nd Rd. I expect most 1st Rd players to contribute as rookies. 2nd Rd picks, should be starting or heavily contributing by year two IMO. You don’t draft guys in the 1st or 2nd rounds, that take 3-4 years to develop. If, they take that long, call it what it is, a bad pick.     
  • Members

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 51

• coming on strong

coming on strong 1,154

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,148

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • chad72

chad72 7,447