Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Moncrief Hurt?! Updated: Turf Toe

A tweet on Moncrief's timeline says it's a turf toe, and not major and that we can all relax.

His words....

Just click on @drm_12

He had it to end last season, so maybe he got surgery on it?  Either way, doesn't sound like anything major and he should be good to go by OTAs and training camp

Just now, MarquisJ said:

scary post lol you should probably change the topic title

haha literally just did before I saw your post. Sorry for the scare everyone, thank you for the information. 

1 minute ago, Combsey said:

Looks like we going WR in the first again lol

Nah, we're just gonna re-sign Andre Johnson for even more money.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As much as I hate to say it as a fan of the Colts, Bellicheck is the GOAT in NFL history, and that’s including all the amazing players on that list. He led the Pats to all there wins, which is why I don’t think Brady is the GOAT because Bellicheck could probably do that with anyone. If Reich comes anywhere close to that level, we have something special, but that’s not to say Dungy didn’t gameplan. Bellicheck is just a few tiers away from everyone, with the two tiers behind him of all time coaches being empty. 
    • Edit: Mudd listed Walter Jones as the best he’d coached. My bad
    • He did, however the versatility of the Colts defense  was far less than I would like to see in 2019. Actually, for me, one the most intriquing queston right now is how much different the Colts defense will be in 2019? I want Eberflush to spice it up, using less soft zone and more press, man, etc. The fact that they drafted Ya-Sin and Okereke is a good sign. This indicates that 2018 was just a milestone in Eberflus's plans, but not the final destination.
    • If he “raises the play” of the Oline, and they can stay healthy, this is gonna be a fun year.   The 1-5 start had backups at the tackle position and I don’t think it’s a coincidence we started winning games, once Castonzo and Smith started.     In the article, he mentions Howard Jones as the best he’s coached. I was getting an autograph from Freeney once and asked him who’s the best he’s faced. I then asked “what about the pair from the Bengals” and he conceded they were “athletic”.     https://www.colts.com/news/howard-mudd-talks-blocking-technique-quenton-nelson-on-move-the-sticks-podcast    
    • Peyton 3-1 vs he and Brady in AFC Title games 
  • Members

• akcolt

akcolt 2,563

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 2

• Susie Q

Susie Q 1,357

• dew5150

dew5150 118

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0