Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

It makes sense to sign Jeff Allen, Stefen Wisniewski, and Prince Amukamara/Patrick Robinson. So we probably wont do it. We could get one of those CB's pretty cheap you'd have to think. The only big money would be to Allen.

I don't pay attention to other players that much but how good is Jeff Allen? He wasn't even on the top 99 free agents list that I just checked..

8 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I don't pay attention to other players that much but how good is Jeff Allen? He wasn't even on the top 99 free agents list that I just checked..

This was his breakout year. He didn't play the full season, but when he entered the starting lineup he balled out. He played very well. In a way It kinda concerns me that he's never done anything until this year, but I think he's legit. He shouldn't cost as much as Osemele, but he'll still get around 4/32 at least. I think he's an ascending player who'll have his best years with this next contract, and I think he'd solidify our line finally.

9 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

This was his breakout year. He didn't play the full season, but when he entered the starting lineup he balled out. He played very well. In a way It kinda concerns me that he's never done anything until this year, but I think he's legit. He shouldn't cost as much as Osemele, but he'll still get around 4/32 at least. I think he's an ascending player who'll have his best years with this next contract, and I think he'd solidify our line finally.

pre Rotoworld Bears and Falcons really going after him.

One of the most ignorant things about Grigson is his future strategy. I mean this is a win now league. When you have a QB like Luck you load up with talent and focus on winning NOW. Who cares about 5 years from now. As long as we draft well that problem will solve itself. A 3-4-5 year plan is dumb. Load up and go all in NOW. If we didn't have Luck I could understand, but guess what. We do. That's a big reason Grigson shouldn't be here. He's too caught up in the future instead of now. Season by season. He's wasting away Luck's early years by not giving him an OL and having no D. With a good GM we may have already won a SB. But no. Grigson just wants to try and win 1 in a few years. LOL stupid strategy.

10 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

We cut him. Adam Schefter reported it. There's absolutely no way he's on our team next year.

Everywhere you look, our roster has him still listed, including the official colts roster that has an update time of 11:32 am this morning and has our newly sign LS on it.......... it's not official until the colts announce it, period. 

4 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

So all the big names are pretty much off the market with Damon Harrison with the Giants now. Another off-season with the Colts not throwing cash at a big name. I like it, but I know the board is going to have a meltdown.

already happening

Just now, PeterBowman said:

per Rotoworld, Saints are interested in Coby Fleener

I've been saying for a long time I think the Jets would grab one of ours. They just released Cumberland today and Amaro hasn't panned out so far. Saints did just lose Watson to the Ravens though.

Just now, bababooey said:

I've been saying for a long time I think the Jets would grab one of ours. They just released Cumberland today and Amaro hasn't panned out so far. Saints did just lose Watson to the Ravens though.

I think Coby would do very well in that offense.

1 minute ago, bababooey said:

Which one? If Jets can get Fitzpatrick back then he'd fit in on both.

Saints no question would be the best fit for him. I can see him putting up big numbers with them and there vertical passing game