Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Finally Anthony Castonzo has been signed

Shepman

Way to often & quite disturbing after writing a long post i or responce and cant post it and cant bring site back up for some time

I have been having problems loading pages the past 2 - 3 days, but not always. I passed it off as increased traffic to the site.

Though, that shouldn't happen, as the game day threads will explode the system under these circumstances.

RT @adbrandt: Colts pick Castonzo receives $8M over 4 years but unable to get full guarantee; first three years yes, fourth year no.

The rookie cap has really limited the pay of these guys. And considering that every draft has about 1/3 that are busts this is going to save teams a lot of cap space.

The rookie cap has really limited the pay of these guys. And considering that every draft has about 1/3 that are busts this is going to save teams a lot of cap space.

....but if all goes according to plan he'll be an excellent player and will get his big payday right before Manning retires and our new starting QB is about to take the helm, thus helping put the next era on good footing.

Guest BlueShoe

great news!

did he get his fourth year guaranteed???

I kind of thought they would settle for a guaranteed roster bonus in year 4. It could be what they did in this case too.