Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Colts Gm A Football 'rain Man'

bayone

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, January 17, 2012 - Deleted by op request
Hidden by Coltssouth, January 17, 2012 - Deleted by op request

Good read Bayone. Thanks for posting. The more I hear about this guy the more I like him.

The longer he leaves Caldwell in place, the less I care for him. I get that it likely isn't his call on the head coach, but that is hard to over look.

I get it you guys are not happy with Jim. It would be kinda' hard to miss looking at this board, but really it does get old.

I thought it was nice to see another topic. Could we please not turn this one into a fire Caldwell thread also?

With Polian gone, we'll see if Caldwell really is the man for the job or if it really was him making all the decisions and not Polian.

I think it's a good idea they retained Caldwell. Cause if this GM stays out of the coaching when they play, then this is Caldwell's chance to prove he's the man for the job.

I get it you guys are not happy with Jim. It would be kinda' hard to miss looking at this board, but really it does get old.

I thought it was nice to see another topic. Could we please not turn this one into a fire Caldwell thread also?

Then by all means delete my posts.

Sorry. I did not mean to be offensive and I was speaking as a fan not as a moderator. I by no means have the right to tell you what you can post, it was just a request. You can ignore it or not as is of course your right.

Sorry. I did not mean to be offensive and I was speaking as a fan not as a moderator. I by no means have the right to tell you what you can post, it was just a request. You can ignore it or not as is of course your right.

no please delete it.. There are enough discussions about the HC position.

I'm excited. Although I am no longer in Caldwell's corner I will bear another year if Jim and Ryan think it's the best for the team. Who knows...we may be remarkably surprised? My real concern is how he handles the draft, free agency, and the Manning situation.

Yep. After "The Decision", his first priority is going to be figuring out how to field a competitive team with the money available. He'll have his work cut out for him.