Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning case update

bababooey

35 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

No offense but you have some personal problem with this women. Kind of gross to read, especially the length and detail you go to in your posts lol. 

You're entitled to your opinion naturally Gabriel. And no, just in case you were wondering, I'm not on Peyton Manning's legal team's payroll. haha 

Gross you say. Okay, I am toying with Jamie's holier than thou persona a little bit sure. But, I have seen very few news organizations question Jamie's motives behind these allegations being leveled in 2016 & I'm gonna take her side simply because she is a woman. I wanna hear both sides with equal weight & confirmation being applied equally to both parties involved & that means a presumption of innocence being applied first or at least a complete picture of a person's records with no deliberate fabrications or lies of omission being utilized for malicious motives. 

Am I biased toward Manning? Yes, because the man has never lied to me & based on that level of trust I have no reason to doubt him. Look at baseball player Ryan Braun from the Milwaukee Brewers. I believed him when he said publicly he never took steroids & then he tried to destroy a scientist tester's livelihood all because he didn't want to be exposed as a cheater & a liar & I changed my mind about him. What's my point? I am a fair minded individual who can change my mind based on new evidence that comes to light. Loyalty & respect to me is earned & Peyton has earned mine in this case. I'm not a robot. I have been known to change my mind on certain celebrities in the past. 

Do I have a problem with this woman? Yes, I do. I don't reward people who lie about what happened in 96 years later & I don't remain silent when I see an honorable man being railroaded. Does that answer your question Gabriel? 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

You're entitled to your opinion naturally Gabriel. And no, just in case you were wondering, I'm not on Peyton Manning's legal team's payroll. haha 

Gross you say. Okay, I am toying with Jamie's holier than thou persona a little bit sure. But, I have seen very few news organizations question Jamie's motives behind these allegations being leveled in 2016 & I'm gonna take her side simply because she is a woman. I wanna hear both sides with equal weight & confirmation being applied equally to both parties involved & at means a presumption of innocence first or at least a complete picture of a person's records with no deliberate fabrications or lies of omission being utilized for malicious motives. 

Am I biased toward Manning? Yes, because the man has never lied to me & based on that level of trust I have no reason to doubt him. Look at baseball player Ryan Braun from the Milwaukee Brewers. I believed him when he said publicly he never took steroids & then he tried to destroy a scientist tester's livelihood all because he didn't want to be exposed as a cheater & a liar & I changed my mind about him. What's my point? I am a fair minded individual who can change my mind based on new evidence that comes to light. Loyalty & respect to me is earned & Peyton has earned mine in this case. I'm not a robot. I have been known to change my mind on certain celebrities in the past. 

Do I have a problem with this woman? Yes, I do. I don't reward people who lie about what happened in 96 years later & I don't remain silent when I see an honorable man being railroaded. Does that answer your question Gabriel? 

to the former reminds me of Lance Armstrong as I followed him yearly and daily during the tour de france only to be let down years later

& I have issues with her and king both

But yes all are allowed their own opinions

Good night & take care

30 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It least she has been married. haha  

Seriously, I have a hard time believing that someone would write on their FB page that they are unhappy in their marriage. That is why I pause before believing everything I read. 

You'd be amazed at what people put on F/Book... it's the perfect place for passive aggressive behavior :)

2 hours ago, bababooey said:

Common sense isn't so common. Crazy people love airing out dirty laundry on the Internet to their acquaintances 

That is unfortunate. It is still hard to believe that a 40+ year old woman would write something like that about her personal life.

4 hours ago, bababooey said:

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't come across good here. I love Leo. I was making a joke that when another successful white person achieves the top achievement of their career field the NYDN will be there to attempt to destroy him a week later with a bogus misrepresentation of facts.

huh? I guess I'll have to see what happens.  No idea what's going on but I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with race

• Nadine locked this topic