Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One word-james mungro

CR91

40 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

mungro had 114 rushing yards in his first start. he also had 3 rushing TD's vs tampa bay in the monday night miracle comeback win

and in 2004 he caught the record tying & record breaking 48th & 49th TD passes from peyton manning

You might be right on his Philly yardage total but he did not score thrice against the Bucs in the MNF comeback.  He scored once and the other Ricky Williams had a couple of TD's.

Also I think you are correct on the record tying Manning TD but Stokely caught the 49th.  

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

You might be right on his Philly yardage total but he did not score thrice against the Bucs in the MNF comeback.  He scored once and the other Ricky Williams had a couple of TD's.

Also I think you are correct on the record tying Manning TD but Stokely caught the 49th.  

that's what i get for quoting wiki :) 

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

Weird game, Id give It to hayden for the knock out punch

Dom and Addai were worthy of co-MVPs. They ran for 190 yards on the vaunted Bears' D for a supposed finesse team that couldn't play in the elements. I take great pride in throwing that in the face of every Bears fan.

On 2/19/2016 at 4:03 PM, jskinnz said:

Snap's to Peyton. Protection stays in. He throws to Stokely . . . TD! That's the record breaker! He broke it to Stokely!

That was my ringtone for about a year. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure Stokely caught #49.

6 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Snap's to Peyton. Protection stays in. He throws to Stokely . . . TD! That's the record breaker! He broke it to Stokely!

That was my ringtone for about a year. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure Stokely caught #49.

That is football 101 for any Colts fan.