Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andy Griffith Talks to Cam Newton

18Manning

Awesome ...

Poor lil superman is not so super his performance during & after the game makes you appreciate

Peyton Manning that much more, class is not something you can teach if Newton were to look back at 18's career he might understand 1 simple fact if you do this long enough & your good enough you'll get another chance .

Jim Kelly comes to mind nobody ever wanted to win more than him 4 losses still a class act.

45 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

I wondered which episode it was.....I laughed at how nice shows used to be way back when.

I just wish Floyd the Barber would have been on it....."Oh Cam, would you like a haircut?  Just like mine.)

2c7ifv6SDqNyAERAqjig_floyd_barber.jpg

I've watched several episodes on Netflix just to reminisce, plus it was a good show.

That is a neat video, thanks for posting.

Oh, any of you Andy Griffith fans out there here is a real treat back when Andy was doing stand up comedy back in the 50's.  It has to do with football.  Been meaning to post it here on this forum and now is a good as time as any.   I chose this attached version as the person added some still cartoons which add effect but are not necessary and Andy story is just as funny without the stills.

I love this skit.  And love his accent

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxLxTZHKM8

33 minutes ago, Yehoodi said:

That is a neat video, thanks for posting.

Oh, any of you Andy Griffith fans out there here is a real treat back when Andy was doing stand up comedy back in the 50's.  It has to do with football.  Been meaning to post it here on this forum and now is a good as time as any.   I chose this attached version as the person added some still cartoons which add effect but are not necessary and Andy story is just as funny without the stills.

I love this skit.  And love his accent

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxLxTZHKM8

LOL too funny, thanks for sharing :)  I loved the Andy Griffith show when I was growing up, was one of my favorite shows.