Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

18Manning

NFL Replay: Steelers at Broncos

2 minutes ago, 18Manning said:

Turned on the TV and the replay is on. It's much less stressful watching the replay. :)

Broncos/Patriots are on now! This is easy to watch now I agree.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Broncos/Patriots are on now! This is easy to watch now I agree.

LOL, I watched that one too.

I thought that Pittsburg game Peyton played pretty darn good. So many dropped balls that put them behind the sticks and in bad down and distances. Had they been able to sustain some more drives I don't think that game would have been nearly as close if the offense had been converting on many of those throws. The NE game the first half was pretty good....the second was don't lose it lol...kinda like the SB.....just hold on and let the D do its thing. It was a good run....and definitely cements that defense as one of the best post-season runs I've ever witnessed.

Denver was fortunate to win the Steelers game.  Their usual issues on offense this year were dropped balls.   Sanders and Thomas had many drops.  Steelers were on fumes offensively.

On 2/10/2016 at 6:00 PM, 18Manning said:

Turned on the TV and the replay is on. It's much less stressful watching the replay. :)

My favorite Broncos game of all time was watching Tim Tebow & the defense beat the Steelers .

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's unlikely that this happens.   However, if it did, you'd have to be nuts not to want him back on your team. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.  Some people are upset, sure. But you'd pass on a top 5 QB because of emotional entanglements? Insanity.
    • I’ve been in this boat for a couple months now. Even if we start a season I don’t see any way we end it, so it’s hard for me to put any kind of stock into players opting out one way or another. 
    • https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/dolphins-owner-turns-to-company-he-invested-in-for-covid-19-protection   Dolphins using special UV lighting to sanitize locker room and meeting rooms. Pretty cool stuff and the kind of ingenuity it takes to move forward.
    • That is how I became a Cub fan as well. I got cable tv in 1984 and the Cubs were always on WGN with Harry calling games and I got addicted. The 1984 team was great too (fun year) and should've been in the WS but blew a 2-0 nothing lead in the NLCS. I loved Ryne Sandberg and Rick Sutcliffe. In 1987 the Cubs were mediocre but Andre Dawson won NL MVP and once again the Cubs were fun to watch. I just stayed a fan since then even through the lean years and there have been many. Finally in 2015 the Cubs became a powerhouse and have been since then winning a WS in 2016. Off year last year but 84-78 was still a winning season. So far this season, the Cubs look great again.
    • Here is where I sit. Which is a safer situation to be in. A controlled environment that is constantly testing and taking measures to limit contact, sanitize, and limit  the spread of the disease and because you are being tested so often could likely notify you that you caught it sooner and help protect you from spreading it to your family and allow you quicker treatment all the while making millions of dollars well i think that would be a better option. Staying at home isn’t exactly safe...and I’d be surprised these guys aren’t at more risk by opting out then opting in. That said it’s a free country and if they are worried about their health that is respectable....I mean sure they play the most violent and harmful sport/activity that one could so obviously worrying about their health goes so far but it’s their right to choose. Just know you while you are sitting someone is taking your job and that money you pass up there is no other job after football that you can make up that money in.
  • Members