Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caldwell To Meet With New Gm/press Conference News Merge

1959Colts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something interesting regarding so many leaks coming out that Caldwell would be retained, from Will Carroll:

"Something makes me think that the Caldwell "flip-flop" was Grigson running a leak test. Well played."

How brilliant! You only tell certain people of his intentions, and see when and how those stories are leaked. Then you know who your leaks in the front office are, and can deal with it accordingly. Makes me wonder if the Spagnuolo report is true at all.

Something interesting regarding so many leaks coming out that Caldwell would be retained, from Will Carroll:

"Something makes me think that the Caldwell "flip-flop" was Grigson running a leak test. Well played."

How brilliant! You only tell certain people of his intentions, and see when and how those stories are leaked. Then you know who your leaks in the front office are, and can deal with it accordingly. Makes me wonder if the Spagnuolo report is true at all.

Maybe the rats were inside the castle and not in the press box....

Now he knows who can and who can't keep a secret in the organization.

I'm not sure.. Like Irsay I need to find a fitting replacement.

Maybe "Firewhomeverthenewheadcoachis" :)

Here's hoping that some of the bitterness on this forum calms down now. I was perfectly satisfied at the thought of Caldwell staying, but I'm all for everyone uniting behind the new coach and moving forward. SO sick of the arguments about it. It's going to be an exiting off season, that's for sure.

Here's hoping that some of the bitterness on this forum calms down now. I was perfectly satisfied at the thought of Caldwell staying, but I'm all for everyone uniting behind the new coach and moving forward. SO sick of the arguments about it. It's going to be an exiting off season, that's for sure.

Maybe....

It's the nature of message boards. Someone will want Cowher, some will want gruden, etc.

Some will be happy with the hire, some shocked, some angry... Just like the draft. some want Luck, some want a trade, some want RGIII. The only time the fan base as a whole is ever happy is for a short time period after winning the Lombardi and then its back to bickering about this or that.

Just wait untll the draft!

Interesting off season coming! With the number of vetrans who are free agents, many may decide they do not want to be part of the rebuild.

Manning - refuses to renegotiate because Caldwell was directly involved in developing him into an MVP winner. - gets released and signs free agent contract with Jets.

Saturday - won't come back without Manning - retires

Wayne - follows Manning to Jets.

Mathis - goes free agent and signs with Houston

Housecleaning can be particularly painful if you have to part with personal treasures.

Interesting off season coming! With the number of vetrans who are free agents, many may decide they do not want to be part of the rebuild.

Manning - refuses to renegotiate because Caldwell was directly involved in developing him into an MVP winner. - gets released and signs free agent contract with Jets.

Saturday - won't come back without Manning - retires

Wayne - follows Manning to Jets.

Mathis - goes free agent and signs with Houston

Housecleaning can be particularly painful if you have to part with personal treasures.

oh where would manning be without radio?