Texans-Ravens Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He knows how good he is, and he got stuck on that ^chiz^ team. I'd be mad too.

Oh he's good, but that is bad behavior. How can he stand so obviously far away from his team as if the be demonstrative that it's all their fault?

I really liked the kid till I saw him do that, now I'm not so sure.

Oh he's good, but that is bad behavior. How can he stand so obviously far away from his team as if the be demonstrative that it's all their fault?

I really liked the kid till I saw him do that, now I'm not so sure.

You never know what he meant by it. I don't think he was trying to say "Man, my team is terrible, woe is me". I think it was more of a reflective moment. They tried so hard as a team to get to where they were and it didn't end how they wanted it to. He was reflecting on a good season that had a disappointing ending. I'm sure he still supports his team 100%

What's with everyone saying the Texans are bad? They lost their top 2 QBs and their best defensive player. They are very talented and will be a strong force next year.

They wouldn't have won the division with Peyton playing. Well see how good they are when they have a first place schedule instead of a 3rd place.

You never know what he meant by it. I don't think he was trying to say "Man, my team is terrible, woe is me". I think it was more of a reflective moment. They tried so hard as a team to get to where they were and it didn't end how they wanted it to. He was reflecting on a good season that had a disappointing ending. I'm sure he still supports his team 100%

I hope it wasn't what it looked like, but to me, it looked terrible. That kid would be workin 9-5 if it wasn't for that franchise. He better explain himself.