Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+6) at Carolina (2-7-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great half from the Denver D and not much else, Carolins making mistakes and looking jittery but the Broncos O have been even worse and havent punished them

Whats peopls thoughts? what needs to change?

I think for the panthers to win, newton needs to run and they need to get their receivers crossing to get lots of short plays going, they need to keep hold of the ball as well, no more fumbles

For the broncos the D need to keep up the intensity and get another 2 turnovers and not turn over themselves, i think the broncos will only win if they get a +3 turnover differential. They also need to go for short passes on 1st down as they need to take the pressure off themselves and not get stuffed on the run

Carolina gotta shore up their protection. Truth be told, Denver's getting there by mistakes in protection. Fozzy Whittaker is suppose to help in protection, but he keeps lurking out in la la land. 

Denver has to keep pounding the rock. Peyton's got away with a couple of bad passes. He's not going to win the game for him. Keep feeding CJ Anderson the football. He's the key to victory.

2 minutes ago, Solon said:

Carolina gotta shore up their protection. Truth be told, Denver's getting there by mistakes in protection. Fozzy Whittaker is suppose to help in protection, but he keeps lurking out in la la land. 

Denver has to keep pounding the rock. Peyton's got away with a couple of bad passes. He's not going to win the game for him. Keep feeding CJ Anderson the football. He's the key to victory.

Yeah if they shore that up and get their run going no need for cam to risk injury

Anderson could be key but for me theres a few times I think he should have got an extra yard 

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

:hello:    just popping in at halftime to say hello.   

Love Denver's Defense tonight..   No Dabs from Cam yet. :applause:

buffalo34 logic says Newton takes the second half kickoff and blows down the field for an easy TD, giving Carolina control of the game.

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

:hello:    just popping in at halftime to say hello.   

Love Denver's Defense tonight..   No Dabs from Cam yet. :applause:

Still confident, Mrs. mis/./

He's struggled but Peyton's gonna make a play.....looking for Vernon Davis the tight end..

...  24 points would probably be enough

12 minutes ago, Solon said:

They just cant make 3rd and short...Broncos get 5 or 6 on first down and then stall.

Might see more double TE from Denver in the second half.

First possession for Carolina is key, obviously

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Still confident, Mrs. mis/./

He's struggled but Peyton's gonna make a play.....looking for Vernon Davis the tight end..

...  24 points would probably be enough

didnt even realise Davis was playing

something in my head is saying the panthers will get to 28 points, so think they need 30, if you asked me to put my money on a score though id say 28-23 Panthers

They just cant make 3rd and short...Broncos get 5 or 6 on first down and then stall.

Is Tamme still in Denver, I know they have Daniels as well though

Maybe Kubiak will go full Payton and pull an onside kick out of his pocket! Get a little revenge for Manning.