Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A pre-combine mock that looks close.

I like Floyd, but if I had my choice I'd take Spence. In this scenario Ogbah drops to the 2nd. My hope is that we take 2 pass rushers. If we took Floyd at 18 and Ogbah's there at 48, we'd be looking at a beautiful and very sexy draft. Lets hope this is accurate with the QB's hopefully Wentz, Goff, and Lynch all go before we pick at 18 to push players on down.

2 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

I like Floyd, but if I had my choice I'd take Spence. In this scenario Ogbah drops to the 2nd. My hope is that we take 2 pass rushers. If we took Floyd at 18 and Ogbah's there at 48, we'd be looking at a beautiful and very sexy draft. Lets hope this is accurate with the QB's hopefully Wentz, Goff, and Lynch all go before we pick at 18 to push players on down.

How would you feel about the Georgia pair re-uniting? I also hope we grab 2 OLBs but Floyd and Jenkins make perfect sense IMO.

I also like the idea of Floyd and Calhoun. I think Calhoun is a plug and play SAM with great pass rush skills. He could be a better version of Walden, who you could line up on the blind side in certain packages as well.