Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats-Broncs Game

-JJ-

Another 15 minutes of play isn't going to do anything but risk death to their SB chances. Seriously.

I'd say a 5 TD lead strongly indicates that they are "sharp" enough.

However, they didn't try to throw for a TD there and now they're kicking.....so....maybe I'm just a bitter, jealous creep thats hatin on the Pats?

I hate it when I'm wrong. Why do I suck?

I hate you JJ......lol

hehe. yes you let your hatin' get in the way of an otherwise brilliant mind;-)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this; If Denver came back to win this, then I'm going to church tomorrow and I'll never do anything naughty again.

I got to give him credt. You see the piece before the game how before each game he visits a medical problem person. Even the playoff game. Nothing wrong with that.

I just noticed I am allowed to make another post. To answer your question, yes! As I am a Patriots fan :ashamed:

In all seriousness, I NEVER want a player to be injured, especially a class act and an immortal like Peyton Manning.

O that makes sense. Lol

I got to give him credt. You see the piece before the game how before each game he visits a medical problem person. Even the playoff game. Nothing wrong with that.

Yea, he's a good guy. I like to tease about all the hoopla over his beliefs. I really only want him to fail because of the garbage that so many people say about what it means that he got 316 yds last week. Terry Bradshaw sounded like a clown earlier today while discussing it, saying "It really is a scary thing if you think about what it means. He is truly blessed by God".

All I can think is, can we get back to discussing the fact that he sucks as a QB?

Yea, he's a good guy. I like to tease about all the hoopla over his beliefs. I really only want him to fail because of the garbage that so many people say about what it means that he got 316 yds last week. Terry Bradshaw sounded like a clown earlier today while discussing it, saying "It really is a scary thing if you think about what it means. He is truly blessed by God".

All I can think is, can we get back to discussing the fact that he sucks as a QB?

NO I get tired of that too.. but I softened when he genuinley sees these medical people.

wow Brady punts LOL. then a big fight!

I don't get it. Why did Brady kick the ball? :scratch:

rather than risk injury just kick it on 3rd down and catch them off guard, Not that you need to catch them off guard at this point but its good practice and BB likes pulling those kind of plays.

Its called a drop kick..usually by the QB.

Last time we did was back when Flutie did.

rather than risk injury just kick it on 3rd down and catch them off guard, Not that you need to catch them off guard at this point but its good practice and BB likes pulling those kind of plays.

I saw Cassell do that in '08. I think it was against the Bills.

Didn't Flutie score a fg on that?

JJ a "drop kick" is an alternative (legal) means of kicking a FG or extra point. Like with the Flutie play. Instead of using a holder the ball can bounce off the ground before it's kicked.

This was more of a "pooch" kick, or punt...

And yes, the idea is to catch the other team off guard with no one deep to return the ball. Kick it low, let it roll, and get field position.

It was a great call (probably not necessary, but a good call regardless). The Broncos didn't see it coming at all.

For those who constantly rail on the Patriots for "running up the score..." well, now they're punting on 3rd down. Happy?????? ;)

JJ a "drop kick" is an alternative (legal) means of kicking a FG or extra point. Like with the Flutie play. Instead of using a holder the ball can bounce off the ground before it's kicked.

This was more of a "pooch" kick, or punt...

And yes, the idea is to catch the other team off guard with no one deep to return the ball. Kick it low, let it roll, and get field position.

It was a great call (probably not necessary, but a good call regardless). The Broncos didn't see it coming at all.

For those who constantly rail on the Patriots for "running up the score..." well, now they're punting on 3rd down. Happy?????? ;)

Oh yes you're right, pooch kick. And it probably wasn't necessary except in BB's mind of leaving no stones unturned:)

And Brady didn't go for the 7 TD record....ahhhhhhhhhhhh;)

Are you ready to tell me I was right since the 3rd game that the NE defense is actually good? Let me know when :)

Especially with Chung,Spikes, and Mcourty back.

Oh yes you're right, pooch kick. And it probably wasn't necessary except in BB's mind of leaving no stones unturned:)

And Brady didn't go for the 7 TD record....ahhhhhhhhhhhh;)

Are you ready to tell me I was right since the 3rd game that the NE defense is actually good? Let me know when :)

Especially with Chung,Spikes, and Mcourty back.

Gotta give you your props on the defense. They played mad lights-out. The only TD they allowed was off Brady's INT and the Broncos were working on a short field there (I think they started at NE's 24 after the pick).

The way they handled the option was absolutely perfectly executed. I think, knowing Belichick, that the coach likes this team because they listen. He'll take the scrap-heap undrafted free agents because they'll do whatever you tell them to do. I think that's why players like Adalius Thomas never worked out here. You need hungry, disciplined guys in a Belichick defense. Guys who are fighting for their professional lives in every game, and who know that next week, they could be back to selling insurance.

We'll see if they're talented enough to keep this going. That was a lot of fun though... a lot of fun. :thmup: