Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Salem Witches To Ensure Brady Spell Over Tim Tebow

bap1331

Today on Friday the 13th with bunch of Brady sports illustrated magazines.

http://m.nfl.com/new...ell-over-tebow/

We know Tebow has angels on his side lol. So probably not gonna happen

Do u believe in that stuff?

The backround picture says it all. "Ugg".

We know Tebow THINKS that he has Angels on his side. Frankly having Bill Belichick (and actual talent) will serve Brady much better.

Confused about the game. I'm sick of the Tebow hysteria, but another Patriots "one and done" would be far more satisfying long term.

I root for Tebow not because of religious reasons but more-so because of his perseverance and the fight he gives. As for the witch hunt stuff no I don't believe in it. If it's not already obvious this is all just a joke.

I root for Tebow not because of religious reasons but more-so because of his perseverance and the fight he gives. As for the witch hunt stuff no I don't believe in it. If it's not already obvious this is all just a joke.

The writers are joking about it, and what they are doing is clearly tongue in cheek, but they may actually be witches. I had a co-worker whose mother was one. It's not about casting spells, it's just a really odd religion. This sounds like self-promotion. For what, I'm not sure.

\

Actually yes. I've known several and went out with several. I knew Lori years ago. Not at all like the stereotype. Like it said, they're nice and mostly into spiritual earth and mind.

Male witches not so much. More bad.

\

Actually yes. I've known several and went out with several. I knew Lori years ago. Not at all like the stereotype. Like it said, they're nice and mostly into spiritual earth and mind.

Male witches not so much. More bad.

lol male witches

Everyone knows a male witch is a wizard or warlock!!!

I'm gonna get out my Tom Brady voodoo doll again. It's worked the last few Patriots playoff games.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 15, 2012 - religious
Hidden by Nadine, January 15, 2012 - religious

Is any of that really any sillier than people eating crackers that are supposed to be the flesh of a carpenter that has been dead for over 2,000 years, or asking an invisible being to grant your wishes?

Reminder, posts about religion are against site rules.

Please people, faith is extremely personal

Make an effort to respect on another in particular with regard to faith

adjust your posting style accordingly

My apologies Maureen.

Although, I hope everyone does realize that this thread is an insult to the Wiccan. Not that I subscribe to Wiccan beliefs.....just sayin. If you can't discuss religion than you can't discuss religion......popular, unpopular, millions of followers or only thousands, any recognized religion should qualify for protection here.

In other words, if y'all wish not to be hypocritical, then this thread should be locked/deleted.

People have been making snide remarks about Wiccan throughout this thread, and still this thread stands. I make one snide comment about Christian ritual and it's deleted within an hour. Lets be consistent guys!

Thank you and sorry for being a jerk.