Bengals Ragland LB

Seahawks Spriggs OT

Steelers Nkemdiche DL

Packers Billings DL

Chiefs Doctson WR

Broncos Henry TE

Panthers Drango OT

Cardinals Calhoun DL

With the 18th pick in the NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame 

He's too good of a prospect to pass up and I'm telling you now this kid is gonna be a STAR at the next level

I probably forgot to add somebody BTW 

We need a pass rusher IMO. Even if we sign Irvin or Hali in free agency. IMO I think it would be a horrible idea to pass on Spence. I think he'll be one of the best pass rushers in the NFL in a couple years, and I think he's gonna be a guy who contributes from day 1. It may take a kid like Leonard Floyd a year to develop, but IMO Noah Spence is ready to be a force from week 1 on.

21 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I'd take Spence at 49 

He's not lasting that long though 

He could. But I wouldn't chance it. He's the best pass rusher we'll be able to get. And IMO the best pass rusher in the entire draft. I think if he's there at 18, not only is he the BPA. But he fills a position of desperate need. I think we need to get 2 EDGE rushers early. I'd draft Spence then turn around and drat another one in the 2nd if we sign our C and G in FA.

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

OL needs to be top priority top 2 rounds

Well we need to get one in free agency. Either a Center or a Guard. Then in the 2nd round we could get Nick Martin or Cody Whitehair. We'd probably have to trade up for Whitehair, but he's worth it IMO. But I just think we absolutely have to go D in the first. You know unless something crazy happens and we sign Von Miller and Sean Smith. Then I'd probably draft Kelly or Whitehair at 18.

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I'd take Spence at 49 

He's not lasting that long though 

It's way, WAY too early to speak with certainty on most anyone outside the top-10.

This is not shaping up to be a great draft.    As of today,  Spence is more likely to go 2nd round than he is first round.     Better to wait until April when we'll all know much more than to proclaim where people are doing to go in Mid-January.

16 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

It's way, WAY too early to speak with certainty on most anyone outside the top-10.

This is not shaping up to be a great draft.    As of today,  Spence is more likely to go 2nd round than he is first round.     Better to wait until April when we'll all know much more than to proclaim where people are doing to go in Mid-January.

This is a good point especially since all GREAT EDGE rushers who were suppose to be amazing (Ray and Gregory)from last year who had character issues went later than expected.